Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Van Augur has FS is BS, but yeah someone like Usopp is trash in comparison so Oda has to do major work with few SHs to raise the bar and help them be ready. Vegapunk could be a useful asset.
How is it a BS, after movie Red confirms that someone who couldn't prevent a kid from getting kidnapped also has Future Sight?
If anything Van Augur has higher level CoO / FS than Shanks.

You’re making my point, the moment he tried to escape they all jumped him. Law not only has to worry about Bb, he has to worry about team smackdown behind him

it’s a 4v1, wouldn’t be surprised if we see them
Try to sneak attacks in like they did with Ace
It’s only a 4v1 if he decides to make a run for it, which makes him the pussy in that scenario

So I guess Oda had indeed already thought of this idea of Yamato getting confronted by Blackbeard on the grounds of Blackbeard wanting to go there for the Road Poneglyph Kaido had. I'd imagine Blackbeard wouldn't go there for now assuming Law doesn't escape away with that info, but now this chapter makes me wonder what other reasons Blackbeard would've to go there, like to get Pluton or the bodies of Big Mom and Kaido so as to get their fruits.

Hasn’t Blackbeard always been a coward though?
Yea he is and that is the problem. In One Piece characters don't grow, they are just one dimensional static characters. BB is supposed to be end game villain and Oda still making him be a coward. BB ran from Shansk, ran from Akainu, ran from Rayleigh, and now he is ambushing Law. How is BB supposed to be end game villain with a resume like that.

C

Cruxroux

Wait a Fuckin minute Could it be white lightening is something related to defense stats?
and Black lightening to Attack Stats?
Cuz sanji Durablility increased drastically during fight with queen and now Law avoiding other fruits.

Not sure whether it's related to COC but could be related to arnament.

Status
Not open for further replies.