Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BbP would be only another level compared to Beast pirates and BMP.

RHP, BBP and SHs match each other in terms of small crew but strong AF

And, tbh, that's why I feel Oda really need to develop weaker Shs more
Kinda get the same feeling, Shanks,BB and Luffy commanders are built different. Still want to know how strong Burgess is in compare to guys like Jack and Cracker now.

Busasu with his df doing much stronger versions of this attack :crazwhat:

That is the crazy part, in DR he was called as strong opponent, even Sabo with DF know it. His haki gameplay was also not bad and his raw power was crazy. That was dfless Burgess, now imagine his Elbow attack with his current df.... Shit going to blast mountain range airshock waves. In my opinion Burgess was in DR already close to guys like Law/Doffy. Sabo need a mid diff to beat him. No one else expect Fujitora would be able to beat him like Sabo did. Current Burgess is probably stronger than guys like Cracker/Doflamingo and also Boa.

Kinda get the same feeling, Shanks,BB and Luffy commanders are built different. Still want to know how strong Burgess is in compare to guys like Jack and Cracker now.

That is the crazy part, in DR he was called as strong opponent, even Sabo with DF know it. His haki gameplay was also not bad and his raw power was crazy. That was dfless Burgess, now imagine his Elbow attack with his current df.... Shit going to blast mountain range airshock waves. In my opinion Burgess was in DR already close to guys like Law/Doffy. Sabo need a mid diff to beat him. No one else expect Fujitora would be able to beat him like Sabo did. Current Burgess is probably stronger than guys like Cracker/Doflamingo and also Boa.
I can see burger dropping people left and right with an steroid version of People's elbow.

It seems that Luffy’s conflict with BB is brewing, first he attacks Amazon Lily, takes Coby as hostage and now maybe (kills?) Law or take him captive too. Now that Luffy and co are in Egghead they will learn more about Devil fruits which would give the edge to Luffy when he faces BB

Status
Not open for further replies.