Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Blackbeard finally getting more of his continued buildup alongside Imu and others getting buildup make h being the final villain more unlikely?

Doesn't really make sense.

Y'all do know he had to entire the plot sometime right?

Calm down, Law wasn't fighting all of them when he was cornered. Law turned into a woman against two commanders and it happened in under ten seconds. Zoro fought a much stronger guy than the people that attacked Law when he was significantly weaker. King folds these two guys just so we're clear lmao
I know I was overreacting lol. But,

We don't know for how long the fight has been going on. Now that Burgess has gotten a df, I can assure you that he's in the ballpark of King. Cause BBp like straw hats and red hair pirates, are a small main crew with greater strength than normal emperors. And doc q has hax. King won't be folding BBp, nor Law.

Law was supposed to be a "low-top-tier" back in Wano, which means low-top-tier Law needed an upgrade from his Wano version to escape from two commanders that didn't even go all out. If current Law can't keep up with two weaker commanders who are not even particularly fast, then all the pretending about him being a low-top-tier was BS.
Law just said that he learned from his fight against kaido and big mom. That is about the fact that he learned that haki negates hax. Not that law learned some secret of haki. Law predominantly used his df in that fight. His haki hasn't probably jumped to another level. Laws haki is almost the same as wano. Also, where did you get that Law went all out? Law saw half the BBp, he chose to flee. Just like Blackbeard himself did recently. That doesn't reflect on Laws strength at all.
I literally replied to a guy who's trying to use this to elevate Law above Zoro, but it seemingly went overhead—hypocrisy at its finest lmao.
If I am not mistaken, that guy was saying that those who put Law above zoro were idiots. So he wasn't elevating Law. He was wanking zoro. I could be mistaken though.

Law dying while BB using his fruit immortal surgery is better than Law dying for Luffy theory...this way conflict between Luffy and BB more intesified and BB also look very strong....
For sure
but law happens to be in the worst generation
same one as luffy , growing significantly
and still has a dream connected to finding out the true history. someone like him dying would be surprising

shanks
dragon
who have had their years at the top for a while tho ..... Not so much . Their dismissal would achieve a similar purpose but I can understand the route with law given his df.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law dying while BB using his fruit immortal surgery is better than Law dying for Luffy theory...this way conflict between Luffy and BB more intesified and BB also look very strong....
I think Law will either be rescued or kidnapped. Coby, Pudding, and now Law, all of them directly concern the SH crew in one way or another. That's more than ample reason to wage a war on BB. Killing Law just to intensify the animosity b/w BB and Luffy seems a bit extreme. Shanks makes more sense than Law though.

weak ass devil fruits. I just gotten feeling van auger is going to Beat the shit out of usopp until usopp tricks him. doc q and Stronger predictable and lame. ok with burgess powers I guess. if they are going to kill Law it's dumb his df won't go to doc q.

Status
Not open for further replies.