Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burgess was a Doffy lvl threat in DR according to Sabo. Now hes got an insane Paramecia DF and you think Law no diffs him ?

Burgess probably already has intel on Law's powers. He knows what to look out for.
Yes i do. I don't underrate Burgess. I've been saying that he is underrated for years. He is no match for Law in an head on encounter. He is just benefitting from the fact that they were jumping him

His Haki is enough to negate Doc Q powers. Have we forgotten the one shot abilities Law posseses?
He has shown great stamina during Wano. The likes of Burgess and DocQ get chopped up before he even comes close running out of Gas.
Can he negate it while simultaneously getting bombarded by Auger & Burgess? With CoO and teleportation of his own Auger is not getting hit in a 2 or 3v1 and he can shoot targets that are even out of sight like what happened with the birds in Jaya. Burgess himself has decent haki as he clashed with pre mera Sabo and took no damage, then he survived two skull crushing fire fist attacks when one was enough to fold Bastille. His agility is insane too

Can he negate it while simultaneously getting bombarded by Auger & Burgess? With CoO and teleportation of his own Auger is not getting hit in a 2 or 3v1 and he can shoot targets that are out of sight like what happened with the birds in Jaya. Burgess himself has decent haki as he clashed with pre mera Sabo and took no damage, then he survived two skull crushing fire fist attacks when one was enough to fold Bastille. His agility is insane too
Yes but i doubt that matters because Burgess is far too vulnerable for Law's amputation. Auger is the one carrying the team because he's overseeing the entire battle so that's why it's trouble.

Still, i think Law is taking down DocQ and Burgess before he is defeated.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Where did they nearly take him out ?
They were putting the pressure on him and nothing more tbh. He has already shown that he can negate DocQ's ability with his haki and he has so much hax in his arsenal he likely didn't use and we can say pretty confidentially that none of the BB commanders have an answer to that.
Well, turning Law into a woman would've been a game-changer if it weren't for his newfound powers that didn't exist before. There is no shortage of hax for Law and I think everyone already knows it. What people need to acknowledge is his lack of skills to utilize his hax under pressure. People just blindly assume his abilities are always effective coz they're hax when their effectiveness is highly circumstantial. You're doing the same thing as far as I can tell.

I'm not going to be surpised that the next time we see defeated Law, he took down the commanders with him.
I can see something similar happening assuming BB acts as careless as he always does. But in a proper group battle, he's getting dismantled.

Yes i do. I don't underrate Burgess. I've been saying that he is underrated for years. He is no match for Law in an head on encounter. He is just benefitting from the fact that they were jumping him
How do you know this ?

Burgess now has the strength DF. How do you know that one hakified DF hit from Burgess wont turn Law's body to mush ?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
That guy really used a bomb as a excuse LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Defeating BM in tag team >>>>>>>>>> defeating Nutrient-Ling
No excuse, just facts.

How is damaging BM but failing to defeat her or pushing her to a near defeat state, instead needing a bombs to defeat her greater? Answer, it's not.

If Oda wanted to he could have had those two defeat Big Mom without bombs but he didn't because they were not strong enough. Get over it.

This was BM state after taking hits from Kid and Law.

King did similar to BM by himself. He took on Big Mom's and her crew by himself and knocked her ass off the ship. She almost died and drowned. If he would have had some of Kaido bombs she would have been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.