Character Discussion Be Brutally Honest Who do you like More as a Character Sanji or Nico Robin

Who do you like more?

• Total voters
A woman can expect a man to protect him. That's the way of the real world..men and women provide different strengths.

When a man asks a woman to physically fight for him..that's a sign of grade A pussy.

If you had a girlfreind and you asked her to protect you and physically fight for you while you cry for help..she would dump you pretty soon.
Yeah you didn't understand Sanji's character then.

Sanji saves Usopp. What does that make Usopp then?

Usopp sniped Spamdam and the other agents from faraway and rescue Robin in the process, what does that makes Usopp then?

Sanji saves the crew from the Marines, what does that makes Sanji then?

Don’t make a poll involving Sanji on WorstGen or any OP site. Everyone knows Sanji is better and Robin has no character.

Especially every Zoro fanboy and virgin obsessed with their waifu is just going to vote out of spite or bias.

Don’t make a poll involving Sanji on WorstGen or any OP site. Everyone knows Sanji is better and Robin has no character.

Especially every Zoro fanboy and virgin obsessed with their waifu is just going to vote out of spite or bias.
Based take.:araboss:
Honestly I can but it will take too long.
My take on sanjis character is that it is extremely inconsistent.

Fair enough.:kata:

My subjective opinion is Robin. I love everything about her character especially her warped sense of humor. In fact, I would like to see Oda focus more on Robin. She can read the ponegylphs. Oda should use Robin to answer my many narrative based questions.

I don't think its as obvious as you make it out to be, Nico Robin as character is Phenomenal looking at her Entire body of work. She has a lot going for her Tbh. Her Dream is of High Quality as well

I don't think its as obvious as you make it out to be, Nico Robin as character is Phenomenal looking at her Entire body of work. She has a lot going for her Tbh. Her Dream is of High Quality as well

Um it’s pretty obvious you can’t even compare Robin to him just look at their panel time, the amount of focus and development Sanji gets blows her out of the water.

tbh I don’t understand what any of the scans you posted were supposed to prove, the Demon one is most confusing? When she says she will be a devil she is just copying Chopper, who has long before stated he would be a monster for the crew

Um it’s pretty obvious you can’t even compare Robin to him just look at their panel time, the amount of focus and development Sanji gets blows her out of the water.

tbh I don’t understand what any of the scans you posted were supposed to prove, the Demon one is most confusing? When she says she will be a devil she is just copying Chopper, who has long before stated he would be a monster for the crew
Since when did panel timer equal being a better character? Just because a character gets focus doesn’t mean the focus is good. Franky Overall has gotten more Focus than Jimbei but that doesn’t make him a better character than Jimbei. The few focus we’ve gotten from Jimbei are more quality than Franky and Brook combined tbh.