Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still mad because Akainu killed Kaido your favorite garbage character are we? Lol
Pluton's magma >>> Lakazuki's magma that can't even scar Curiel.
Why are you stanning the most useless new Band of the Hawk member?
Locus actually helps Griffith with governing, while Grunbeld is just a big dumb brute, Rakshas loses to Rickert's gang, and Irvine does whatever he does.

Nope, Kizaru. At least Fuji and Ryo try to do stuff. Kizaru just sits behind his desk all day. The only time he actually took some initiative was when Charloss-sama was hurt.
Which literally makes him the most useful Admirals. He moves out when a CD is hurt as the protocol is saying for an Admiral. Aramaki and Fujitora put the Navy in trouble because they're running agendas.

Do you even know what you're saying?

Isn't it funny that BB is above slander from the fandom for ganging up on a character far below his own PL using his commanders yet Fujitora and Doffy are the bitches for teaming up against Law before lmao
Listen the fandom as whole be wild sometimes.

To this day they gave coby an L even though he was the only marine with the haki to nullify boas affect om him. And was captured by bb with his 2 other present commanders.

I think I'm beginning to see a pattern here... :quest::hope:

Post-Wano:

Post-WCI

next arc another admiral come at end to neg 2 more commanders??? :crazwhat:
@EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ
Why do they always use unfair tactics against commanders bruh.. I mean with Aokiji that's kinda his whole power, he can't help but freeze Cracker, but Aramaki deadass has to stab King and Queen behind their backs like a coward. I hope Sakazuki comes after the straw hat commanders and gets popped by Zoro and Jinbe ( Zoro would solo but if we're doing parallels of admirals beating 2 commanders then we'll need another commander against him )

Status
Not open for further replies.