Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

I think the implication was she could have turned them because they had their guard down. They weren't blasting their haki around since she looked like a child giving them grapes.
So thriller barks.

Perona Hollow ghosts can be haki negated too?
Or luffy , zoro haki was weaker than others.
and if it was why didn't it worked on Ussop.

and for blasting haki around. if it's a representation of your spirit.
does it changes randomly depending on mood?
:whitepress: Haki might end messing everything in One piece.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah on that note Roger was more of chad, but Whitebeard was stronger regardless.
I think Roger had wifi haki/something similar to match Whitebeard's fruit advantage, but that still couldn't close the gap and grant him the title. His crew was not the strongest back then but they held their own against Roger, but the MF version is easily the strongest crew we've seen so far, just compare the Tobi Roppo and sweet commanders to Marco, Jozu, Vista & Ace. RHPs could be stronger but debatable, their captain isn't impressive tho.
Aside my Kaido argument, there is also Shiki, he went for Roger first and later as compensation prize he tried to lure WB to become his ally.

Roger has bigger hype than WB.

I also disagree. Whitebeard wasn't stronger, if he was he would be viewed as the ultimate number 1 in that era, it was actually Roger who was seen this way.

Aside my Kaido argument, there is also Shiki, he went for Roger first and later as compensation prize he tried to lure WB to become his ally.

Roger has bigger hype than WB.

I also disagree. Whitebeard wasn't stronger, if he was he would be viewed as the ultimate number 1 in that era, it was actually Roger who was seen this way.
Roger was seen as stronger by Shiki because he was ambitious and constantly on the move.
It's literally the same as Mihawk & Shanks, Mihawk holds the strength title while Shanks the honorary ones.

So thriller barks.

Perona Hollow ghosts can be haki negated too?
Or luffy , zoro haki was weaker than others.
and if it was why didn't it worked on Ussop.

and for blasting haki around. if it's a representation of your spirit.
does it changes randomly depending on mood?
:whitepress: Haki might end messing everything in One piece.
Personally, I wouldn't use any preTS scenario to talk about haki since it was reaaaaaaally vague at that time (case in point, Marineford)

Imo, her hollows can be blocked with haki.

And not really depending on the mood but more on your alertness. For example, when you're chilling in your bedroom you wouldn't waste your haki (we know it can be wasted). Meanwhile, if you are expecting an enemy attack you would prepare yourself by using COO, COA whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.