Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logic would imply that what I stated was headcannon hence why I would be offended by logic since logically I would be wrong.

You on the other hand did not present logic and thus there is nothing of substance to state that you are right but I am wrong. Thus I can't be offended by what you claim. Especially when my theories based on the narration of the story have been correct
One of your "theories" was BB sending Coby to another dimension where time is slower to train. This isn't Dragonball.

Coby is not top tier material. He can't hang with Luffy, as Luffy proved to him every time they crossed paths. It will not change.

well that ait totally true, akainu vs akoji never went for a neg, and it was clearly one of the most important fight for top tier in the new world
Those are two top tiers
Post automatically merged:

Law doesnt have an excuse if hes a top tier
Fruitless sabo negdiff Burgess

DocQ is chopper lvl opponent
He should be able to deal with them
DF Sabo wouldn’t be able to do that with BB breathing down his neck lol

Those are two top tiers
well I expect law to be one, especially from you that say that from post wano war law improve his haki (which was is weakness in a way)
Law/Zoro and captain mid (he is different because to me look featless but hey that me), are already low top tier the moment they improve and can sustain for a longer clash they are promotet to mid high tier.

So you saying that law aint a top tier pirate`?

Did you skip the rooftop fight? top tiers will neg in 1v1 situations when there’s no help. Team up battles are different
You're not really saying that a bunch of Usopps are a problem for Law, or are you? Law's abilities should work on them, no problem.
I would bet that Van Augur, DoC Q and Stronger don't have haki.

You're not really saying that a bunch of Usopps are a problem for Law, or are you? Law's abilities should work on them, no problem.
I would bet that Van Augur, DoC Q and Stronger don't have haki.
A bunch of Usopps would be an issue if Luffy is right there to fight him lol

well I expect law to be one, especially from you that say that from post wano war law improve his haki (which was is weakness in a way)
Law/Zoro and captain mid (he is different because to me look featless but hey that me), are already low top tier the moment they improve and can sustain for a longer clash they are promotet to mid high tier.

So you saying that law aint a top tier pirate`?
Law is top tier and he will prove it by pushing BB to a mid/hard diff.

Teach is the other Nika.
He is a D, he can get people behind him, he dreams of becoming pirate king. He's the opposite of Luffy, so before going to laugh tale and imu there needs to be a clarification to who is really Nika.

A bunch of Usopps would be an issue if Luffy is right there to fight him lol

Law is top tier and he will prove it by pushing BB to a mid/hard diff.
okay that fine, but in the previous post you posted something weird about neg...nah neg cant happen bewteen 2 top tier pirate. That was weird. If we get a neg result would that change something about your character?

Status
Not open for further replies.