Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope BB is totally in char development right now, it will be revealed soon !
Right now he's making his move sure. Timeskip started around 2012 its been 10 years and its not usual for a EoS villain to not do a thing for a decade. Him making moves right now is like Kaido falling from Sky Island and beating Kidd's alliance as he was setting up to be defeated.

What I think is interesting about Doc Q's power is it's seemingly meant to contrast Chopper's dream of curing all diseases
Wonder if Oda's gonna do stuff like this with the rest of the Titanic Captains
Shiryu: invisible = Zoro has to train his CoO to see and “cut nothing”

Van Auger: warping = Usopp has to train his CoO to predict his shots

Bonus: Auger firmly believes in fate and that everything is predestined, so Usopp’s fixtation on living and cowardish actions could play a role here

Burgess: :saden:

Sanji: :kobeha:

Bonus: Auger firmly believes in fate and that everything is predestined, so Usopp’s fixtation on living and cowardish actions could play a role here

Maybe
I also think it's interesting that Laffitte is a former sheriff who was exiled for brutality while Nami is a thief who suffered because of corrupt authority. So I think Laffitte might be Nami's matchup

Lafitte fits Sanji better.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Oda doesn’t really treat BB like some unbeatable villain
I've always liked this. Just like Luffy, Blackbeard gets beaten badly sometimes when trying to do too much. Having Blackbeard always do his best, and sometimes fail, but then miraculously survive, makes him such an interesting enemy for Luffy. Both of them can pull crazy crap out of their asses at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.