Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law really thought he took the shortest way, apparently it was the shortest way to his death since he got ambushed by a Yonko :crazwhat:

Kidd missed Vegapunk Island where he could have done his biggest power up :crazwhat:

Strawhats keeps winning :kata:

Human Bisoromi Bear looks like a mix of Cobra and Ray. That panel of Bonney crying is really well done. Nice to see Oda take his time on things once in a while.

Fem law is as expected. Fem Bepo is hilarious. I smell merch, though. Wouldn't it make more sense for Doc Q to do something actually harmful to the crew?

Poor Jinbob. They didn't have big & tall sizes to fit him. I notice everyone got the same boots, so they might be necessary somehow.
Also, that poor horse!

There is no strawmaning here. It's pretty clear you're one of them too from the way you talk about King and Kuri. Sugar Coating your bias with arguments like "I use portrayal" isn't gonna change anything.
It is a strawman, you're fighting arguments I never made. But if you want to go there, Law would easily handle all of BB's commanders in this chapter. He casually blocked both burgess and doc q. They are mere commanders

No amount of portrayal gives you a free pass against abilities that you can't answer. Big Mom has a far better portrayal of Law
Big Mom would beat Wano Law in a 1v1, tf is your point?

Toying is too much

Sabo was by far the strongest character in Dressrosa excluding Fujitora obviously. Bring up Luffy vs Cracker and Katakuri, he got treated way worse against weaker opponents...
toying is the correct word regardless of how strong sabo was.
the gap between the n2 of the revos and one of BB's "top" commanders should never be that high in the first place .

using luffy katakuri as a point of reference makes no sense. luffy wasnt a top commander in a rival group. Not to mention luffy ended up winning the fights against the two opponents you have in there.... burgess got tossed the first ( no fruit) and the second time , with little difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.