Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys.

It's time for the non-power scaling hot take of the day.

Character-wise Bonney already has an argument for being the best female character in the post TS.

Bonney >>>>> Post TS Robin and Nami.
Bonney >>>> Lamato.

Also she's hot.
If only Oda could have handled L Drake, Apoop, and Lolkins half as well as he’s handling Bonney

toying is the correct word regardless of how strong sabo was.
the gap between the n2 of the revos and one of BB's "top" commanders should never be that high in the first place .

using luffy katakuri as a point of reference makes no sense. luffy wasnt a top commander in a rival group. Not to mention luffy ended up winning the fights against the two opponents you have in there.... burgess got tossed the first ( no fruit) and the second time , with little difficulty.
Well i think Burgess is going to fight Jinbe, perhaps Franky

Keep in mind Luffy won with ton of help and plot armor. Getting ragdolled and helped by other characters is Luffy's specialization

So i don't think he is supposed to be among the top ones, which are Zoro and Sanji's opponents, but he must be one of the strongest right now and i think he will still show more stuff

Nullfying with wight ligtening CoA ? Man I did not understand anything. All crew was transformed woman . When Law using haki , all of them turn back again as we saw last panels . Is that possible with CoA . I dont think so . All crew member can use haki like Law . I am very confused.

tears I was about to say argue with this but nvm

law is fighting yonkos
not irrelevant commanders . he has moved on to bigger fish.
So is Bonney, she just kicked one in the face.
We are this close to apply the Lanji formula to other characters, they share panels and get stomped by stronger characters=hype.
Police officer Kuma is Admiral level! :steef:

Really strong chapter. I like the panels.
Law will surely lose for sure here. If it was BB alone Maybe he stood some chance but this crew has no honor. They'll gang on him and and try to execute him. I hope he makes it out alive

Status
Not open for further replies.