[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Lanji and Reborn died and someone tried to kill last night so there are 3 kill performed last night but only 1 failed and two succeeded (on Lanji and Reborn).

Is there a possibility witch control Lanji who is a Vigilante to kill Reborn which means 2 kills and 1 other kill is from mafia or SK?

Lanji and Reborn died and someone tried to kill last night so there are 3 kill performed last night but only 1 failed and two succeeded (on Lanji and Reborn).

Is there a possibility witch control Lanji who is a Vigilante to kill Reborn which means 2 kills and 1 other kill is from mafia or SK?
my guess is instead of a witch controlling lanji, don da slayer transported lanji's target with reborn
or lanji may have shot someone who had night immunity

D

Dragomir

Ok, this has gotten a little out of hand. Please stop using ToS mechanics in this game. I understand that ToS is a variation of mafia and the roles are similar but it is not the same. The mechanics with each role and how everything interacts with each other are not the same.

Stop using terms like 'Witch' or 'Transporter'. These roles don't exist in mafia. There's no such thing as night immunity either. Mixing in ToS in mafia will lead to confusion and faulty logic. Save those mechanics for a ToS game.

If you would like an explanation of how certain roles operate and the mechanics involved in mafia then you may ask the hosts, @AL sama or me. You can also check out these guides: Rot & Dante Mafia Guide and Mafiascum Wiki. Continue forth with game.

N

NeutralWatcher

so don is a bus driver instead of a transporter
So the only explanation for 3 kill actions probably because

Magnet: The first Target, regardless of whom it is targeting that Night, affects the second Target instead, and vice versa.

Let's say the magnet targets are Lanji and Reborn. The first target is Lanji a vigilante. Lanji targeted someone who was saved last night (fail kill) and Lanji action also affect magnet's second target Reborn and thus Reborn died. Lanji then got killed by mafia.

Is there other possibility for 3 kills?

N

NeutralWatcher

So the only explanation for 3 kill actions probably because

Magnet: The first Target, regardless of whom it is targeting that Night, affects the second Target instead, and vice versa.

Let's say the magnet targets are Lanji and Reborn. The first target is Lanji a vigilante. Lanji targeted someone who was saved last night (fail kill) and Lanji action also affect magnet's second target Reborn and thus Reborn died. Lanji then got killed by mafia.

Is there other possibility for 3 kills?
I mean Lanji also targeted Reborn no matter who Lanji was targeting last night.

@Vonal what happend to you last night?:choppawhat:
Nothing?

Why is this lynch on Seraphoenix tho?
is it bcuz he said that mafia can have a tracker?
This wouldn’t warrant a lynch Imo. Especially after Queen brought a proof that mafia indeed can have this role. I will ISO him to take better conclusions.

I think Cinera is indeed a protective role, FB flipping survivor kinda cleared the suspicion I had on him. The failed kill may also prove his innocence.

Queen, HA001 and YTW are my main suspects by now.

N

NeutralWatcher

Nothing?

Why is this lynch on Seraphoenix tho?
is it bcuz he said that mafia can have a tracker?
This wouldn’t warrant a lynch Imo. Especially after Queen brought a proof that mafia indeed can have this role. I will ISO him to take better conclusions.

I think Cinera is indeed a protective role, FB flipping survivor kinda cleared the suspicion I had on him. The failed kill may also prove his innocence.

Queen, HA001 and YTW are my main suspects by now.
What do you think why there were 3 kills last night? (2 on Lanji and Reborn) and 1 failed kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.