Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack
They targeted Zorotards.

Zorotards.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time powerscaling the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra like on our comments.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same VSs over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such toxicity that they can literally post these threads blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many plastic katana have been smashed, chicken tendies over heated, keyboards destroyed in frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our headcanon? We're already building new ones without them. They diss our magic swords? Zorotards aren't shy about throwing in insults, or even creating polls. They think calling us racist, mentaly challenged, cultists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by our prepubescent 10 year old friends. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be and still are that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Zorotards are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another ZKK.
I mean this isn't very inaccurate just not gonna lie.

Only maybe take like an English Comprehension class or two and you can formulate this essay a little bit better
:sweat:

King can handle Injection shot and Shock Wille. His flame increases his endurance to crazy levels. It allows him to survive shockwave and concussion damage. That's the reason he was able to blow himself up without sustaining any damage.

Shock Wille is a technique that has a large amount of DC. It's great against very large opponents or taking out a large area.
Even if Ling can sustain shockwave and concussive damage, that doesn't mean he's immune to it. I doubt he'd sustain more damage than Big Meme.

Even if Ling can sustain shockwave and concussive damage, that doesn't mean he's immune to it. I doubt he'd sustain more damage than Big Meme.
He is immune
Zoro stabbed him deep and he had no effect on King
King himself blew him up

Seems to me like with his Fire Form King regenerates. His body isn't hard like Kaido, since Zoro could stab him even without Haki..it has insane regeneration. More than marco's who got permanently damaged by King.

How can it be a head canon lol
I didn't even make a claim..you did that internal destruction attacks can hurt king.

I asked you to prove it.

And you don't even know what Ryou is.

Coating your weapon is LITERALLY advanced application because you are flowing your excess energy into your swords. It is same as making a barrier which King can do that too..he did that to block scabbards attack that sent Kaido flying
That doesn't mean he's immune to internal damage:suresure:

How exactly did Zoro harm Ling?

With ACoC.

And what does ACoC do?

Bypass durability.

It is simply nonsensical to believe internal damage (an ability that literally bypasses durability) wouldn't harm Ling.

He is immune
Zoro stabbed him deep and he had no effect on King
King himself blew him up

Seems to me like with his Fire Form King regenerates. His body isn't hard like Kaido, since Zoro could stab him even without Haki..it has insane regeneration. More than marco's who got permanently damaged by King.
He's not immune. That is simply head canon.

Did King blow himself up internally?

If his regeneration is better than Marco's, then why is he still missing a part of his wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.