Poor Law :josad:
He thought he took the best route out of the 3 :zehaha:
So what are the abilities of the other members of BB's crew?
My guesses are:
Laffitte will have a mythical Zoan. Probably fallen Angel/Demon
Pizarro will have a cat Zoan. Maybe a Tiger or Lynx.
Vasco will have the Human human fruit model alcoholic guy
He can be annoying, loud, cringe and he stinks + he can kill the brain cells of other people or make them drunk

Last edited:
So what are the abilities of the other members of BB's crew?
My guesses are:
Laffitte will have a mythical Zoan. Probably fallen Angel/Demon
Pizarro will have a cat Zoan. Maybe a Tiger or Lynx.
Vasco will have the Human human fruit model alcoholic guy
He can be annoying, loud, cringe and he stinks + he can kill the brain cells of other people or make them drunk
:zorothink:
Lafitte i think had his DF already when he joined BB .
there was one Panel, where we saw he had white wings.
it was said ,before he joined BB he was an Sheriff ,so i think it has to be something that has an protective appearance in a way so Zoan .
Pizzaro i don‘t have a clou tbh ,there is even less info or hint about him .

With Vasco i think you could be right :milaugh:
i mean he is wearing the Impel Down Suit still today :suresure:

Are you saying that BB was waiting to see which one of the Novas will be the biggest idiot to take the easiest route and target them?

Law bros...:crazwhat:
BB said he could‘t know who would actually show up ,but it looks like we got a winner :lawsigh:

The only hope i got for Law surviving that ,is that he learned about the Rocky Port incident ,and maybe he can escape .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
BB said he could‘t know who would actually show up ,but it looks like we got a winner :lawsigh:

The only hope i got for Law surviving that ,is that he learned about the Rocky Port incident ,and maybe he can escape .
If Law escapes after BB disables his fruit then it will be one of the biggest plot armors ever.