[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the only explanation for 3 kill actions probably because

Magnet: The first Target, regardless of whom it is targeting that Night, affects the second Target instead, and vice versa.

Let's say the magnet targets are Lanji and Reborn. The first target is Lanji a vigilante. Lanji targeted someone who was saved last night (fail kill) and Lanji action also affect magnet's second target Reborn and thus Reborn died. Lanji then got killed by mafia.

Is there other possibility for 3 kills?
i'm telling you, that's what happened:
1 maf kill
1 sk kill
1 vigi kill
if you think there is no sk, why 2 people were killed n1?

What do you think why there were 3 kills last night? (2 on Lanji and Reborn) and 1 failed kill.
SK or Mafia tried to kill someone and it seems Cinera protected that person.
SK or Mafia killed Lanji.
Lanji killed Reborn.
The only problem is that I don’t know if Lanji could have killed Reborn and also died by Mafia or SK. I don’t know if his action is blocked by the fact he died or he sent his action first, killed Reborn and then SK or Mafia killed him.
I can only think of this possible outcome tbh.
There’s a possibility of him dying due to killing an innocent, since he was Vig but as Drago said this ain’t ToS so I don’t think this mechanic is possible in this game.

SK or Mafia tried to kill someone and it seems Cinera protected that person.
Lanji killed Reborn.
The only problem is that I don’t know if Lanji could have killed Reborn and also died by Mafia or SK. I don’t know if his action is blocked by the fact he died or he sent his action first, killed Reborn and then SK or Mafia killed him.
I can only think of this possible outcome tbh.
There’s a possibility of him dying due to killing an innocent, since he was Vig but as Drago said this ain’t ToS so I don’t think this mechanic is possible in this game.
Vigilante: You can choose to shoot your target, killing them. This ability has 2 usages.
there is nothing about dying due to killing an innocent

Vigilante: You can choose to shoot your target, killing them. This ability has 2 usages.
there is nothing about dying due to killing an innocent
Yeah, I know that’s why I said this mechanic may not be in this game.

I also thought about another possible outcome tho.
SK or Mafia Killed Reborn.
The failed kill may be Lanji failing bcuz he died that’s why it failed but I don’t know if this message would appear.

Queen are you saying that Lanji killed Reborn
i'm assuming you switched reborn with someone suspicious to protect him (you shouldn't answer this or you may get modkilled)
lanji wanted to kill someone last night, maybe he tried to shot that suspicious person but ended up killing reborn instead

N

NeutralWatcher

I think Seraphoenix was not lying when he said there is a tracker based mafia.

I sus him since I haven't read the guide Dragomir gave.

Don Daslayer sus Vonal and Seraphoenix agreed with his suspicion. If Vonal flips mafia that clears Seraphoenix.

Unvote

Status
Not open for further replies.