CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
It's one thing if it does get revealed that she went back to Zou.

It would be hell if she gets Ls like that after the fact.

If her story goes the Zou route I hope she gets some good moments. Please Oda, let her do something...
:peperain:
I've come to peace with the idea that she's inside of Caribou's Swamp in the barrel. If Caribou got washed away from the Sunny, I imagine Carrot is the one to save him.

Carrot: "Oh, Caribou-san! I'm glad you're alright! It was hard, pulling you out from the water! What happened?!? Where is the Sunny, and the crew?"
Caribou: (Wow, I'm lucky I was smart enough to bring this Mink along to sell... if I hadn't I would have died! Praise be to god, he must have sent this angel down to save me! I guess I owe her, so... I'll help her find the Straw Hats, while I explore this place...)

My hopium knows no bounds.

G

Gorosei Informer

I've come to peace with the idea that she's inside of Caribou's Swamp in the barrel. If Caribou got washed away from the Sunny, I imagine Carrot is the one to save him.

Carrot: "Oh, Caribou-san! I'm glad you're alright! It was hard, pulling you out from the water! What happened?!? Where is the Sunny, and the crew?"
Caribou: (Wow, I'm lucky I was smart enough to bring this Mink along to sell... if I hadn't I would have died! Praise be to god, he must have sent this angel down to save me! I guess I owe her, so... I'll help her find the Straw Hats, while I explore this place...)

My hopium knows no bounds.
:saden:

Can't spell hopium without hop I guess...

Andrew Tate is immortal and I agree with everything he says especially blatantly misogynistic and racist.

That’s what helped me make money
Andrew Tate is a clown.

Bro brags about having a net worth of 50 million when that’s just pennies lol
I'm beginning to think you might have been lying in the first instance. My trust for you have gone down 3 points and is at -232 rn :kriwhat: