G

Gorosei Informer

Most important thing is to realize that you're not him. I hate how society tries to blame people for their parent's BS, but people never attack parents for treating kids bad.

You don't need their approval to live your life.

Do what makes you happy and free, no matter who you piss off.

That's what it means to be a pirate. To throw away any ties that keep you from being free, and realize that anyone who hates your happiness, really is your enemy. Kick their ass by being happy, anyway.
Yeah the trend of calling people fatherless and even daddy issues is sick tbh. I didn't think much of it but during my most recent "time off" from here, I did see some people discussing it elsewhere and questioning why are children are blamed for being abandoned by their cowardly, selfish fathers again? Or even any parent too? Because mothers do abandon their kids too ofc.

I spent a lot of my life fearing I would turn out like him and make the same mistakes he did, including abandoning my own kids if I had any.

Thats why I hate this aspect of Odas writing too, he doesn't really challenge fathers abandoning their kids and going for adventures/being selfish or whatever but I hope it really comes up with Usopp and Yasopp although I fear, Usopp is just gonna idolise his father. But on the other hand, given Usopp lost his mother and his dad wasn't there for them and Usopp suffered so much, was traumatised even, makes me hope, he won't be so merciful on Yasopp abandoning him and his mother.
But on the other hand, at least Yasopp is not a shitty abuser like Judge too, thats a silver lining/hidden blessing.

My call for the future events of op:

-law lose
-blackbeard capture him
-Kuzan save pudding, koby and Law and go to the revolutionary HQ with all of them except Koby.
-Blackbeard will go for robin and it will force the fight with the sh
-Law joining the revolutionary will be the start of the final arc
:endthis: