Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The same amount of people that rocks defeated.

The same amount that garp has defeated

This is why the "who has he defeated" argument don't work since alot of these cats don't have bodies
Coby is not Garp or Rocks you fool and never will be.
Post automatically merged:

he thinks im talking about zoro
He always thinks about Zoro, might be a bigger Zoro fans than most Zoro fans.

1. Yea so it make your first statement untrue

2. Genuinely no point

3. Headcanon

I thought I would get a better answer from a 32 years old man:endthis:
1. So it makes my first statement untrue even though it's true? You a different level of slow I see.

2. Ahh so it's genuinely not a good point when these are an admirals words? Sound like you live in headcanon

3. Cool show the feats that implies any admiral fighting kaido or Shanks. I will wait

Coby is not Garp or Rocks you fool and never will be.

He always thinks about Zoro, might be a bigger Zoro fans than most Zoro fans.
He won't ever be since he is going to surpass garp lol. So we on the same page actually

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Also another reminder krieg is able to effortlessly swing around 1 ton
I knew you were based, but I didn't know you were a Don Krieg believer.

Krieg was not weak for the beginning of Paradise, and, could be a problem if he ever worked with someone like Judge or Caesar in the New World.

Poison gas is dangerous as hell in this series.

1. So it makes my first statement untrue even though it's true? You a different level of slow I see.

2. Ahh so it's genuinely not a good point when these are an admirals words? Sound like you live in headcanon

3. Cool show the feats that implies any admiral fighting kaido or Shanks. I will wait

He won't ever be since he is going to surpass garp lol. So we on the same page actually
Shanks feeling the need to save the alliance is quite telling don't you think?:endthis:

Won’t happen unless Koby gets a powerup

Who knows why Blackbeard took him in the first place? Perhaps as a hostage or for something more?

Don’t hold your breath though. :kriwhat: