He's lost. He's talking shit and nothing to back it up.

Garp also trained by destroying the mountains to prepare for Chinjao fight.

Coby's feats: Saving civilians:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Still waiting on the relevant character garp defeated lol
Post automatically merged:

:luchosop:
what is brother reading
Imma say it slow. Coby during the events of enies lobby smack luffy and made him draw blood. Your example of marco hitting garp is equally as dumb as this statement of mines lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You're literally Sanji fan
Don't talk to him, he's talking to a wall for few replies cause no one cares about his fixation on Zoro.

He isn't relevant lol next
Garp trained by destroying mountains to prepare for him.

Coby is not even remotely close to defeating Dressrosa Chinjao let alone Prime one.

Don't talk to him, he's talking to a wall for few replies cause no one cares about his fixation on Zoro.

Garp trained by destroying mountains to prepare for him.

Coby is not even remotely close to defeating Dressrosa Chinjao let alone Prime one.
Cool didn't know you knew how powerful characters are in said story that oda.

You just like I have zero proof of dictating how powerful coby is now.

So not only are you diving into headcanon that you claim I was doing you also tried making chinjao relevant when he isn't to the story lol.

He isn't relevant

He isn't a top tier

He isn't high tier lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Cool didn't know you knew how powerful characters are in said story that oda.

You just like I have zero proof of dictating how powerful coby is now.

So not only are you diving into headcanon that you claim I was doing you also tried making chinjao relevant when he isn't to the story lol.

He isn't relevant

He isn't a top tier

He isn't high tier lol
Chinjao still > Coby.

Coby is shit. Stop living in delusion. No one gives a fuck about Coby not even the author, he made him get kidnapped like a dog.

they arent even top 3 supernova, quiet wrong statement
Who are the top 3 that defeated the Yonko?

-Not Enma’s Slave that gave him oden’s haki+a senzu bean and he STILL BARELY WON vs King

-Not NERFED pleasure who NEGGED Enma’s slave with an unnamed, non coa, butter knIfe stab wound

-Not the SNITCH who ran away like a bitch in every fight

-Not the “strongest” tobiroppo who’s greatest accomplishment was defeating a fucking number the same feat Brook and Franky got (lol)

-And most definitely not Mr. Black Magic Voodoo cuck who died to Killer. Funnily enough Killer is actually what Z cucks wish Zoro to be cause Killer actually fucking KILLS

Coby smacked luffy pretimeskip and that luffy became yonko.

My example I just stated to the top is actually more relevant than what you just posted about marco.

So you also could not find a relevant character whom garp, boa, bigmom, Kat, Cracker, king, etc has defeated.
Saying Chinjao is irrelevant is delusional when the character you're staning has defeated zero named opponents

Hell, defeating Gazzeleman would be Koby's biggest feat, if it happened on page

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Who are the top 3 that defeated the Yonko?

-Not Enma’s Slave that gave him oden’s haki+a senzu besn and he STILL BARELY WON vs King

-Not NERFED pleasure who NEGGED Enma’s slave with an unnamed, non coa, butter knIfe stab wound

-Not the SNITCH who ran away like a bitch in every fight

-Not the “strongest” tobiroppo who’s greatest accomplishment was defeating a fucking number the same feat Brook and Franky got (lol)

-And most definitely not Mr. Black Magic Voodoo cuck who died to the Killer. Funnily enough Killer is actually what Z cucks whish Zoro to be cause Killer actually fucking KILLS
UROUGE YA DIRTY DOG, LAW AND KID COULDNT BEAT COMMANDERS TIL AWAKENED, UROUGE BEAT A COMMANDER WHEN HE DIDNT HAVE HAKI

Chinjao still > Coby.

Coby is shit. Stop living in delusion. No one gives a fuck about Coby not even the author, he made him get kidnapped like a dog.
Cool now show me the panel that confirms your claim

Chinjao was turned into a toy even though if he had strong haki he should be able to negate it but didn't.

Coby completely resisted boas slave arrows even though those arrows turn you into stone regardless of if you are interested in her. Infact they also turn inanimate objects into stone..

What have we learned? Strong haki negates devil fruit ability.

Coby wasnt affected by boas ability

While Chinjao was affected by sugars ability

Hm.....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Chinjao was turned into a toy even though if he had strong haki he should be able to negate it but didn't.

Coby completely resisted boas slave arrows even though those arrows turn you into stone regardless of if you are interested in her. Infact they also turn inanimate objects into stone..

Hm.....
Coby is still shit and weaker than Chinjao from Dressrosa, how sad.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals

Hm.....
Chinjao > koby