LMAOOOOO, his editors being Okuyasu would make SO MUCH SENSE! Thats why so much is being cut out of OP lately and the pace has been so wild! They've been using Za Hando all this time!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:
Last chapter was wild for that, I legit thought there was a page missing
One page Law is in his submarine with his crew and tells them to go to the surface
Next page...he's a woman...
Lmao, Okuyasu has a lot to answer for

Bro she's a Warlord. They have thus far been given respect by oda. They have the most hype in the recent chapters. Just the fact that Hancock's clone is an ssg alone makes her more important than coby. Infact, Hancock seraphim IS more important and stronger than coby :mihanha:
You mean the same way bigmom is a yonko (a title above warlord) has been giving thay respect? Exactly. Bigmom is a perfect example as to why what you say doesn't have merit.

Hancock was paired up against a marine captain and instead of having her defeat coby oda decided to not have her ability work on him and have blackbeard show up making her a damsel in distress that needed saving from Rayleigh. That's terrible writing to emphasize her glory as a warlord especially since bb captured coby since he couldn't get boa which alludes to coby being just as important to blackbeard as boas fruit lol

C

Cruxroux

Past 30 pages summary

@Playa4321 @SDfear @Cruxroux @MonochromeYoru @Jailer @BangOO🍅 @MonsterZoro

You people done my man Seatonnes dirty :josad:
tbh I still don't see what we did wrong there.
And If we were in the wrong.
I don't know about others Feel free to ban me.
Pantheons did ask him to quote the "" Misogynist ""comments we made. Have a great time finding them. admiralkon...
bro isn't some savior of woman he is just offended for people grouping on him.

Don't you dare quote ever again If I'm coming out of this situation without getting banned.
I would rather stay away from a hypocrite at the same time.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Conqueror rhyme with strong willed so strong haki, can you also explain why did Blackbeard thoughts boa would transform him into stone if he has a stronger haki than her?:endthis:
cause he is attracted to her, and he would go into simp mode and thus forget about using haki to protect himself since all his thought would be simping over her