There's something fermi paradox or something I'm not sure.
but It states. we have two possiblities. one if they are advanced than us, they have either already fucked themselves by now. or are still pretty far away from us like millions of light years away.

another being Humans are the most developed species so far. we changed the game all together by harnessing energy. we were pretty low on Food chain but at the moment we are not on the top of food chain rather we are out of it. Because all the other species basic idea of life is survival. humans have surpassed it and now we are " civilizing " . also there could be alien planet with some species who are right in the battle of who will top the food chain and then proceed towards civilizing.

also if aliens do exists and are capable of coming to earth , we are fucked. it's not marvel or dc we don't have enough energy to fight them. they are doing intergalactic travels. they will be lol diffing us. so just prey that there aren't any alien.
that's likely impossible to know that alien do exist or not. There WILL be someout there, even if we discover it that it was just an animal and or something else. (would be pretty fucked up if an alien space ship visits us and reveals themself to be literally another human but with a different skin color.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Is that more daddy shit confirmed? :jay-yeah:
Bro, I hope they don't run into more Kuma looking bots, I don't want to see panels wasted on that bitch crying cause she remembers her daddy.

You know as if Pacifistas she know exist for 2 years don't look like him.

I imagine she cries each time she sees one.

1. Moriah got his crew killed by kaido.wss smacked in marine Ford got his second In command killed by bb for his fruit

2. As stated by the Kuja pirates " no enemy has been able to advanced this far on our island". Was stated the marines were there for days battling.

3. Cool. She turned people to stone even people who weren't in the area. The only ones not affected were bb because of fruit and coby because of haki since her arrows don't need you to even like her to turn you to stone. So thanks for highlighting that coby had a better feat those two bb commanders.

4. Bb said he was killing her. Proceed to ask coby and use his title hero. Then thanked him. That's even more praise lol
Then that's even more bad. Cause, none of the kuja top tiers were fighting. And it literally took the Marines DAYS to break through fodder.

We have no idea why coby wasn't affected lol. It sure as hell wasn't haki. Then why didn't oda just show that?

BB said he was killing her despite wanting her fruit, because he understood that she would turn him to stone otherwise. He was willing to even let 2 of his commanders stay as stones forever.

Wait until we learn about Rocky port before getting your hope too high.

The thing is, Coby hasn't shown anything exceptional at all. He wasn't the Leader in that invasion. He didn't get what he wanted. And he got kidnapped as a consolation price to be made damsel in distress. He is now at the mercy of the Black beard pirates. He wont be escaping on his own. So he won't be able to train and get stronger either. And he is not the Garp parallel. Smoker is.

The only thing coby has is his promise to luffy about becoming an admiral. But thats a very vague promise. It might not come to fruition, and even if it does, it has more chances of it being an epilogue thing rather than in the current story.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
He was just about to wheef, don't ruin it.

What else are we supposed to do in the baiting room?
Post automatically merged:

The only Doomposting we need:

Animal Crossing would be amazing with mods, this has convinced me.

I wonder how many Doom mods there are for Skyrim. Doomguy vs Thomas the Tank Dragon, FIGHT