Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I take Blackbeard anyday for final villain than Imu and the Gorosei clowns
Blackbeard became boring, all he does is sneaky shit his way thru the PK title.

I hate pussy behaviors.

That's because if he start using his powers then he will neg whole op world :crazwhat:

So, he use tricks to level some playing ground :beanmean:
:seriously:

Blackbeard became boring, all he does is sneaky shit his way thru the PK title.

I hate pussy behaviors.

:seriously:
That's what makes him different from every other OP villain.

Imu didn't even appear yet, I hate last minute additions. Someone who appeared since early OP >>>>>>>>>> Imu, in my eyes at least I prefer that.

Seth

โ€Ž
That's what makes him different from every other OP villain.

Imu didn't even appear yet, I hate last minute additions. Someone who appeared since early OP >>>>>>>>>> Imu, in my eyes at least I prefer that.
Im still has a chance to be interesting, together with Gorosei, you just need to not fuck it up.

You are giving BB too much appreciation tax, he is really, really boring and we just finished a Yonko who was all about strength and Oda somehow managed to make him more interesting than BB.

Mute point since these top Kuja pirates are Boa and her sisters. To add these Kuja pirates >>>>> regular fodder beast pirates that made luffy zoro sanji etc bleed lol.

He literally became the leader when the vice admiral got clapped to the point that he was able to order the pacifists lol

Smoker isn't. Zero proof that he is. Nothing not even title suggests it and luffy didn't tell Smoker than he is the one that should be strong to test him coby was lol
What? None of the Kuja top pirates were fighting. And it still took the marines DAYS by your own words. How is that not a HUGE L?

He didn't become jack shit. All the others were stoned. He dodged the slave arrows, that's the most he could do and he was so hyped for his observation...

We will see about Smoker. He is right there really close to Egghead. Smoker and Luffy will meet up again. And will put aside their differences to Fight against BB.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Im still has a chance to be interesting, together with Gorosei, you just need to not fuck it up.

You are giving BB too much appreciation tax, he is really, really boring and we just finished a Yonko who was all about strength and Oda somehow managed to make him more interesting than BB.
Reaching to conclusion too early aren't we?

Kaido got 4 years

BM was there for more than that

bB got occasional showings and only now Oda giving him back to back panel time.

Seth

โ€Ž
Reaching to conclusion too early aren't we?

Kaido got 4 years

BM was there for more than that

bB got occasional showings and only now Oda giving him back to back panel time.
Fat Meme was always shit to me. Kaido looked promising and delivered despite his lackluster crew.

BB was interesting up until he got his ass handled by dead corpse of his former father:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Dude, you understand that if WB wasn't a walking corpse after heart attacks and had some normal Haki he would off BB there?

Status
Not open for further replies.