Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls Roger don't use the typical Shishio argument. I can already see him coming out screaming how Zoro one shots BB because Law did something using his fruit and not Sword skills/Haki.

Law has the ability to create openings like no other. Every attack of Zoro would be cancelled by the Gura Gura if not straight overpowered.
“Zoro is stronger than Kaido” this week ->
”Zoro mid diffs Blackbeard” next week

Her sisters literally stated that they fought it we saw them brushed up on panel. They also stated that they were unable to damaged it. They contributed nothing.

Cool boa showed up and fodderized every marine except one. Which contradicts your notion of coby being fodder. Not only did her ability fail on him she then decided to attack with another named attack

The same slave arrows turned cannon balls (inanimate odjects) into stone. So the "coby isn't attracted to woman" excuse don't work since it's been shown to work on objects that have zero feelings lol. Her perfume attacks are always only kicks. So we know she was about to physically attempt hitting coby
A single small bandage on Sandersonia. Yeah they were pushed to extreme... :suresure:

As I said, had Coby not even dodged that, he would have been worse than fodder. Cause his entire hype for now is Coo. So it should be expected he would dodge some basic moves from her that she used against canon balls.

Coby was hanging back behind the seraphim in that panel lol. Boa probably was going for the seraphim.

Man, I really hope the Gorosei aren’t like secretly admiral or Yonko level.

Like all agenda aside, they will literally be some of the most incompetent characters I’ve ever seen in a story if that’s the case

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I am pretty sure Law's not gonna be disrespected. Oda didn't have the balls to paint even Marco and Hancock in a bad light. He's definitely gonna shine but I cannot see him sacrificing BB's hype for Law either. B/w Law and BB, BB needs more savings because he's the next big thing in the story. So an extreme difficulty fight is impossible. Law isn't even ready for that stage.

The most I can see happening is Oda using BB's carelessness as a tool to make Law shine for a bit, and then have BB mop the floor with him, which he has already done on many occasions. Or he could use the commanders as sacrifices to give Law a respectful defeat. That's as far as I can see him going. Anything beyond is highly unlikely IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.