Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Juve is gonna win probably, they had enough time to get accustomed to each other and Ronaldo's style and I think this season they are gonna win it.

Also CR7>Messi.

Messi is more of a system player, while Ronaldo can play equally as good in any team or league.

H

Homelander

Juve is gonna win probably, they had enough time to get accustomed to each other and Ronaldo's style and I think this season they are gonna win it.

Also CR7>Messi.

Messi is more of a system player, while Ronaldo can play equally as good in any team or league.
Since they got deligt who played important role in ajax beating juve last time. Its possible.

They seem pretty strong with new coach

Also CR7>Messi.

Fat chance

take Ronaldo out of Real Madrid where they played around him and he goes from scoring 44 goals last season to scoring 31 - that's a HUGE drop off

All players are 'system players' to some extent. That's the job of managers: to find a system that gets the best out of their team

Status
Not open for further replies.