G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah they might sent him to protect Vegapunk. So him, Sentomaru, the Seraphim, the Punks, maybe that would be a way to include Weevil in the story too in some way.
Makes a lot of sense, I would love that so much! I need a rematch of the SHs vs Kizaru and Kizaru fits so perfectly into this arc, it has to happen regardless!

I'm hoping for an Admiral to be associated with Sword too and given the sheer amount of mystery with him too, maybe it could be Kizaru too and thus further justification for him appearing?

But aside from that, sending him to protect Vegapunk or even him purposely stepping up and volunteering to do it would be perfect. Maybe this is why Akainu didnt want him to go to Wano too but he couldn't say why outright too?

:choppawhat::kata::steef:

Weird fun fact btw, I keep trying to pause and unpause the music I'm listening to using shortcuts on my keyboard and when I do, I keep hearing Blackbeards laugh! I'm freaked out now hahahaha or even zehahaha!

:lulz::chopoff:

What's up with this zorotards downplaying ma boy law to any Zoro's dick sucker here you must know that law and captain mid especially this two are way way way strong than your zolo in loda eyes go argue with loda not us
Shut the fuck up
99% of One Piece fans think Zoro >>> Law
Loda's eyes must be blinded as fuck because he can't even convince 2% of his fan base than law stands a chance against Zoro.

Makes a lot of sense, I would love that so much! I need a rematch of the SHs vs Kizaru and Kizaru fits so perfectly into this arc, it has to happen regardless!

I'm hoping for an Admiral to be associated with Sword too and given the sheer amount of mystery with him too, maybe it could be Kizaru too and thus further justification for him appearing?

But aside from that, sending him to protect Vegapunk or even him purposely stepping up and volunteering to do it would be perfect. Maybe this is why Akainu didnt want him to go to Wano too but he couldn't say why outright too?

:choppawhat::kata::steef:

Weird fun fact btw, I keep trying to pause and unpause the music I'm listening to using shortcuts on my keyboard and when I do, I keep hearing Blackbeards laugh! I'm freaked out now hahahaha or even zehahaha!

:lulz::chopoff:
I just imagine Kizaru using Vegapunks holograms so he could create clones of himself, and switch his real body back and forth between them to dodge/trick Luffy.