You don't believe this bro
I actually do and I am open to debate.

This kinda fucked up attitude is why I am using polls.
Why is it that when anyone honestly doesn't buy dog shit Low "Hype" on this forum..he gets shit on.

Why am I FORCED to believe "Law is a low top tier" when he has genuinely not impressed me anything more than YC1 level and VAST MAJORITY of fans agree with that anyways?

Why do I have to be bullied into believe "Low is Low top tier and above all YC1"?

Law was struggling using basic haki against fucking DocQ and cutting a stone and somehow he is Luffy's rival and stronger than Zoro. Makes sense.
Dude got made into a complete bitch by fucking Doflamingo

bu BU bu ABOVE ALL YC1

Makes sense
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
:milaugh:

Come on you Law cucks
At least have some shame

Stop eating dude's ass so much

It is one thing to dick ride Law..but another to bully anyone who doesn't dick ride him..and that's why I use polls
@MarineHQ

I will still back up my argument with feats.
Anyone has feats for Law please Hit me up

G

Gorosei Informer

Ngl Egghead would make for a fun battle btw Luffy and Kizaru, with all the holograms/photon devices/lights shenanigans used to Kizaru's advantage and his awakening.
Oda definitely introduced those photonic gloves for a reason too.

Since Sentomaru is a Marine now and is the bodyguard of Vegapunk so then even more reasons for the Marines to get involved here too? I bet Kizaru will show up by his own volition, if not told to go to Egghead or help in the rescue of Koby or something.

Deep down you are crying inside lmao
There’s plenty crying going on, I’m keepin dry tho
:peperain:

You realize no one besides 50 nerds online think Low is anywhere near Zoro.
The "Whitebeard of new era" is less relevant to fans than Zoro's bandana lmaoo

:milaugh::milaugh:
Law already surpassed Zoro in official popularity, when given similar panel time. Not exactly hard Zoro bland Law lmao. Everything from backstory to abilities, inverse portrayal, accomplishments accolades, whatever u want. There all superior to Zoro.

after Law vs BB at lot of the legion mental health will be In Question
:parkcry:[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I actually do and I am open to debate.

This kinda fucked up attitude is why I am using polls.
Why is it that when anyone honestly doesn't buy dog shit Low "Hype" on this forum..he gets shit on.

Why am I FORCED to believe "Law is a low top tier" when he has genuinely not impressed me anything more than YC1 level and VAST MAJORITY of fans agree with that anyways?

Why do I have to be bullied into believe "Low is Low top tier and above all YC1"?
"I'm open for debate."
Ok, bro. Here's why I disagree and think you're wrong.
"Retarded autistic simp cuck bitch idiot asshole mentally disabled twat why can't you see the truth?! Stop bullying me!!!"

Dude got made into a complete bitch by fucking Doflamingo

bu BU bu ABOVE ALL YC1

Makes sense
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
:milaugh:

Come on you Law cucks
At least have some shame

Stop eating dude's ass so much

It is one thing to dick ride Law..but another to bully anyone who doesn't dick ride him..and that's why I use polls
@MarineHQ

I will still back up my argument with feats.
Anyone has feats for Law please Hit me up
Bro Polls are literally popularity based. Majority of the people will vote for their fav rather than the objective stronger person.

And Dressrosa Law is not the same as wano Law. He's much much stronger.

You think Dressrosa zoro is the same as wano zoro?