Status
Not open for further replies.

Almost 1M votes? @ShishioIsBack they made this for you. :crazwhat:
Notice how pathetic Law's portrayal was and how irrelevant the garbage of Low pushing Big Mom down the hole is?
@Surgeon of death @Roo

Almost 1 Million people think Zoro > Law

Now keep crying its Zoro fans..people respect even Marco more than Law.

I am telling you right now

NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT LOW BESIDES INTERNET VIRGIN NERDS.

Ya'll forever have to live with the fact that Supposed "Rival of Luffy" is respect less by One Piece fans than fucking Marco lmao. Dude barley beat Katakuri there:gokulaugh:

Notice how pathetic Law's portrayal was and how irrelevant the garbage of Low pushing Big Mom down the hole is?
@Surgeon of death @Roo

Ya'll forever have to live with the fact that Supposed "Rival of Luffy" is respect less by One Piece fans than fucking Marco lmao. Dude barley beat Katakuri there:gokulaugh:
Stop caring about what other people think

@Surgeon of death @Roo

Bro we will see if Law has what it takes or not in the coming chapters. So wait before you jump the gun. He will surprise you.

Oh dayam my boii couldn't even beat Katakuri in a poll

That is just sad
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Funny thing is most people used to put Law > Zoro at least in Dressrosa. Even back then it was bullshit but Zoro always needs to prove himself while Low and Midd are gifted feats.

Still gap in Law and Zoro is so humongous now..even Supernova Wank can't save him :funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.