Status
Not open for further replies.
He did and scarred him as 2nd ever to do it and tanked a combined attack of two as you'd say damn Yonko.

Don't pick up scrumbs after another user, it wasn't a dead match, it was equivalent to that pvp Roger and WB had. Literal parallel.

I did and she did that because she realized she fallen off grace after wasting her life doing nothing for past 30 years whereas other people improved.

Wano showcased a big problem for Yonko of previous era, they lived off of their achievements from Prime time too much.

Big Mom wasn't remotely close to her former self in terms of fighting prowess.
Manga: „it was a deathmatch“
Seth: „it was no deathmatch, because it doesn’t fit my headcanon.“

cool story bro.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Manga: „it was a deathmatch“
Seth: „it was no deathmatch, because it doesn’t fit my headcanon.“

cool story bro.
They fought after years of not seeing each other as a form of greeting between the two emperors. Same what Roger and WB did in Oden's flashback.

What headcanon? Kaido shat on her and didnt even include her in his top strongest people who could take him down.

You are the one in denial.

The fact that BM was not even 10% as good as base Kaido or hybrid Kaido.
Where was this stated in the manga, show me the panel.

i can show you on panel they clashed in base, it is called a death match, big mum didn’t bleed and there was no direct winner. Kaido then updated vis Hybrid, Big Mum did via bigger Mum. Similarities directly shown. All on panel.

They fought after years of not seeing each other as a form of greeting between the two emperors. Same what Roger and WB did in Oden's flashback.

What headcanon? Kaido shat on her and didnt even include her in his top strongest people who could take him down.

You are the one in denial.
„form for greeting“, that’s why it got called deathmatch. Come on Seth, it’s not even funny.

Where was this stated in the manga, show me the panel.

i can show you on panel they clashed in base, it is called a death match, big mum didn’t bleed and there was no direct winner. Kaido then updated vis Hybrid, Big Mum did via bigger Mum. Similarities directly shown. All on panel.
I don't have to say that they use haki when you see that they use haki, don't ask stupid questions.

BM's speed and AP feats are garbage next to Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.