Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Warra deathmatch but actually they fight side by side as comrades vs invaders.

Man those deathmatches not as deadly as I thought.

G

Gorosei Informer

There's a new Netflix series about Wednesday Addams :steef:
Yeah I saw a clip of it, I'm pretty excited! Gonna watch it when it comes out!

The mad lass drops pirahnas in a swimming pool to get revenge on Pugsleys bullies LMAO!:

I need a good Addams Family game now to think of it! Would love to explore their mansion, especially if they really go quirky with it!

Seems like there's gonna be murders in this series and thus a potential murder mystery series, like Riverdale for example I guess? A darker take on an IP like with that and Archie and thus also the new Sabrina series they did, which to be fair, matches the original comics instead ofc?

I used to love watching this fan show of Wednesday as an adult, the actress for Wednesday who also produced/created the show and thus directed and wrote it I believe, does an amazing job as imitating/playing her too:

I remember trying to support the fundraiser for the 2nd season but she got shut down hard due to copyright and such and had to quit unfortunately.

I really enjoyed the 90s films especially but also the cartoon series around then. I wanted to hate the new animated films like a lot of people did, especially the 2nd one but I ended up really enjoying them surprisingly, the 2nd was much better than I expected. Nothing has beaten the original films with the legendary late Raul Julia and Anjelica Huston too.

As someone who grew constantly feeling like an outcast/reject and being called weird/freaky/dumb etc I found the Addams Family really relatable and weirdly comforting/reassuring too. Its amazing how truly close they were despite their lyeccentric lifestyle lol.

I was always a closet goth and had a lot of close friends who were openly goths and they were really wonderful people too, really kind, open minded, fun, caring, creative etc.

TL:DR - The Addams Family is a fantastic franchise and given Halloween is soon, it feels like the perfect time to talk about them and appreciate them ofc!
Thats also one of the reasons why I love One Piece but also Thriller Bark so much! Not just because of the Gothic stuff but that too ofc but also how truly bizarre/eccentric it was and had such unconventionally unattractive/odd-looking characters but with a gothic theme too ofc and that classic horror films vibe but also with the B-movie vibes too!

It was a form of greeting between the world's strongest which WB and Roger did too.

Do you have any idea what is a deathmatch? Stop fucking around.

Gues they postponed for the time being to enjoy a Fire Festival and fight off invaders:smoothieduck::smoothieduck:
It was literally called deathmatch between Kaido and big mum, no matter how hard your headcanon disagree. It is written there, black on white. More fact isn’t possible.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It was literally called deathmatch between Kaido and big mum, no matter how hard your headcanon disagree. It is written there, black on white. More fact isn’t possible.
Deathmatch but none of them died during it and they fought like comrades of the past against invaders.

Warra deathmatch.

Where was this stated in the manga, show me the panel.

i can show you on panel they clashed in base, it is called a death match, big mum didn’t bleed and there was no direct winner. Kaido then updated vis Hybrid, Big Mum did via bigger Mum. Similarities directly shown. All on panel.
It's called a death match but BM can't damage Kaido while the scabbards can, no wonder that BM doesn't have a single attack on the same level as Hiryu Kaen. :bamathink:

Status
Not open for further replies.