Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He didn’t saw Shanks, Mihawk, Admirals, Rayleigh… either. Means they are all weaker then oden?
I can explain it to you but it might be pointless since your judgment is clouded because I threatened your safe space of Kidd wank.

Answer is really, really simple.

So not a deathmatch, unless BM's swordsmanship is weaker than Kinemon's. A Yonkou with a sword can't cut or stab Kaido. :crazwhat:
It is called equal in manga. They are just stated as equals. That’s it.
Post automatically merged:

I can explain it to you but it might be pointless since your judgment is clouded because I threatened your safe space of Kidd wank.

Answer is really, really simple.
Ok Seth trollins. Try to downgrade a yonko, next you need to downgrade Blackbeard and in a few weeks you try to downgrade shanks. Keep going. MonsterZoro level.

good night :)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ok Seth trollins. Try to downgrade a yonko, next you need to downgrade Blackbeard and in a few weeks you try to downgrade shanks. Keep going. MonsterZoro level.

good night :)
There you go. Malded out and decided to completely switch off the topic because you have no arguments left.

Typical Kidd fan. No arguments.

Kaido's shadows are people who he fought/witnessed first hand.

There is a reason he doesn't view Garp or Rayleigh there, because he doesn't view them special or strong enough to defeat him same for Big Mom.

He never encountered Mihawk nor he fight him. Ungaugable.

Status
Not open for further replies.