What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy Big Meme died in regular magma

One magma fist will drill a hole in her and low diff her.

With Kaido you could argue Zoro did most of the work and opened up her Body. Big Moms body has no holes.
The level of retardation of this special needs narutard:

1- Tries to force meme name to character whose entire concept is already having a silly name (narutard such brainlet he doesnt grasp character concept) - trying to mock a funny character thats already meant to sound silly with meme is like trying to insult Freeza by calling him Refrigerator, brainlets dont have enough grasp of reality to get fiction beyond wrestling matches

2- Makes it about husbando shirless swordman so he can masturbate furiously to his waifu man using the power level cringe as excuse

3- Power level cringe

4- Ignores all other characters who did damage to two yonko, their unconscious haki less state in magma, anything else that wouldnt be an argument to wank his waifu-man, meaning tho youre a brainlet even you know youre full of shit and distorting reality in a comic book so you can wank an imaginary character

5- being a narutard

6- seething at character for them being weird witches in monsters in the funny pirate manga instead of all being shirtless emos you can wank your micro-nut at and pretend its cause you care about their fits and is not just an excuse to fantacise over lickign their sweat

7- making up imaginary holes and internal magma levels to justify said wank

8- treating adventure manga as a wrestling match, and getting triggered over it

9- having a fujoshit legbeard profile picture only someone who shlicks herself to it all day would use

youre like a special needs super combo

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'll be the witness.:cheers:

They're not that weak tbh. I never understood the slander. They're no SH crew but I think they're fine. This is how most crews are designed i.e., the captain carries the crew. Law is no exception.
@Roo law crew is getting negged.

The moment BB will use Gura awakening, law is history :kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.