What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BB isn't gonna show his full power against Law. BB needs no hype from Law of all people IMO. If Oda wants BB to be hyped, he ought to use someone like Shanks. This is merely about BB entering the game of thrones via RP copies and fighting Luffy over the PK title. Law is nothing more than a scapegoat for BB to get the RP copies. At the same time, Law is a fan favorite and is a decently powerful one at that. So Oda's not gonna have him get low-diffed to hype an already established top-tier.
Thing is oda has shown BB crew with their abilities and now in this chapter oda is focusing on law crew.

Even shiryu is with BB here.

This fight will be downfall of law. I agree Law has nothing to hype BB but this isn't about BB alone but BB pirates which means law crew who got hyped recently as taking down one of the yonkou will become hype for Blackbeard pirates as a whole.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn

So, Law and BB is fighting. And their fight is great enough to be news for Akainu.

And, Law's trash ass crew is fighting BB pirates. Bepo the mascot...

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
We already know they are fighting there is nothing new here

Oda is simply showing law crew abilities because it's not going to be BB vs Law as we were thinking.

It will be BBP vs Law crew and we know BBp would just demolish them...

Btw, Law used ampute and got countered by BB. Not a good start for your boi lol

Let BB go into offensive and we will then see how law fares if he can even take one hit :milaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Thing is oda has shown BB crew with their abilities and now in this chapter oda is focusing on law crew.

Even shiryu is with BB here.

This fight will be downfall of law. I agree Law has nothing to hype BB but this isn't about BB alone but BB pirates which means law crew who got hyped recently as taking down one of the yonkou will become hype for Blackbeard pirates as a whole.
We're not getting anywhere with our guesswork of future events. I am confident Law won't get downright negged and he isn't pushing BB to limits too. I am against both. Let's see how it'll turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.