What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzan likely has ulterior motives, but he is clearly helping Blackbeard as well. I mean dude infiltrated a former yonko crew to disable her crew members, likely stole a copy of her road poneglyphs and captured Pudding who can read them, all things needed for Teach to reach Laugh Tale

Maybe he wants to know the true story behind the void century after the Ohara incident and think helping Teach would help him accomplish that
All I’m saying is that it’s very Sus that Akainu knows about the fight between Law and Blackbeard almost immediately.

Not, really. Backstabbing isn't beyond BB pirates. They did the same thing to freaking Moria lmao. It doesn't necessarily mean BB "needs" help to fight Law. You could think that to feel good about Law losing but that's not what it means unless we specifically see BB struggling against Law, which I doubt will happen. Since Shiryu is around, it's more than likely Law is getting blindsided.
No. But the backstabbing would come during a fight where Law is keeping up.

So, shiryu or anyone, will be doing it cause the fight is taking too long and they doubt teach winning. That's not a good look for BB. He agreed to a 1v1. Just like against Ace. And he had the confidence and horor to tell his crew to stay out of the fight then.

So if they interfere, it's cause they thing BB might lose.

He isn't free hence why he is accompanied by actual bb members. If he was free bb would have left him on full of lead or have him on his own ship.

It would be dumb hence why the smartest move is to have coby with them the same way they have pudding and aokiji with them. If coby isn't on this ship then he is the most viable person to have reported this
I meant free as in he isn't in shackles like Coby. But we'll see When more info arrives.

Kuzan likely has ulterior motives, but he is clearly helping Blackbeard as well. I mean dude infiltrated a former yonko crew to disable her crew members, likely stole a copy of her road poneglyphs and captured Pudding who can read them, all things needed for Teach to reach Laugh Tale

Maybe he wants to know the true story behind the void century after the Ohara incident and think helping Teach would help him accomplish that
Nah he's just a member of Sword infiltrating an infamous crew just like Drake, Rosinante, Lime Juice and Jozu.

never quote me again with burgess agenda in mind again
This literally has nothing to do with Burgess tho. Just Sanji vs Aokiji never happening. If Sanji defeated Aokiji whilst Aokiji was pretending to be a BBP, then Aokiji will go down as an BBP. Which we all know wont happen.

Just like Bege and Drake, when the time comes, Aokiji will ally with the SHs against the BBPs. It aint that hard to get lol.

Aokiji is on BB lvl, no way in hell would Oda let Sanji fight someone that strong at this point.

It is now official, post time skip One Piece is written by the worst mangaka in the industry. Another fucking "special race". Fuck Lunarians, fuck three eye tribe, fuck giants, fuck d clan, fuck celestial dragon, fuck Kozuki race, fuck all these lame filler races. Only race thus far that had any amount of relevance to the actual story of the One Piece were fishman/mermaid, every other race are filler.

Sorry for my cursing guys, please forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.