What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They gonna get demolished soon, don't worry.
It makes no sense that these bums can compete with BB's pirates.
Indeed if they were portrayed to be somehow strong against the beast pirates sure but they didn't do shit and were reduced to fighting fodder in the background.

And if Law can push BB to a high diff fight, it's really bad for BB's hype
Way for Oda to build a final opponent..by having him piss his pants against Old and Rusty Rayleigh and run away like a bitch only to get pushed to high diff by Zoros cheer leading squad member.

I really hate Oda's lazy ass handling of Low and Midd and their crews

Like through out Wano Low and Mid ate shit..looked like complete chumps on the roof top admitted they can't do anything against Kaido

Then randomly both pulled awakening out their asses

Then Oda went out of his way to hype up Luffy and his Nica form..still gave him equal bounty as Low and Midd

Now Bepo who was portrayed as caroot's equal..a Random Slave from Sabaody and Two Jebronis are "Showing" Abilities and competing with Blackbeard pirates.

Like IDGAF, I would support Law if he was actually portrayed properly.

But Oda's retarded ass is flip flopping, drawing what ever the fuck he feels like he needs to draw without consistency at all.

Now a 500 Berry Mascot and 4 more misfits are meant to compete with an emperors Crew.

WHAT AN ACTUAL FUCK LODA??
I agree add upto it laws crew have zero to no hype. Some of them should have fought in this war.

G

Gorosei Informer

At least Law has a kill to his name.

Zoro gang, how we coping rn? :pepecafe:
My cope is so strong, its reached the heavens and also depths of hell that Zoro was meant to conquer anf become king of and neg diffed that random Grim Reaper too.
Also Zoros full backstory/lineage and thus the missing Roronoas are there, ZKK, Nidai Kitetsu, Kuina, whatever Zoro wanted from Vegapunk, the Samurai he was meant to round up etc.

Sigh.

Fucking Oda getting my hopes up with Zoro wanting to ask Vegapunk something then apparearly cutting away from it or it's not important enough for the leakers to mention it this chapter I guess?

It would be nice for Zoro to kill a character too, not Mihawk though, maybe Shiryu depending or even the bald Gorosei to really be bold?

Zoro didn't even get a chance to avenge Yasuie and kill Orochi either, not even a fake death for him too.

They gonna get demolished soon, don't worry.
It makes no sense that these bums can compete with BB's pirates.
Indeed if they were portrayed to be somehow strong against the beast pirates sure but they didn't do shit and were reduced to fighting fodder in the background.

And if Law can push BB to a high diff fight, it's really bad for BB's hype
The cope starting to reach Luffy fans

Status
Not open for further replies.