What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought 3 bil was bigger than 1? :pepecafe:

And killing BM was better than fainting after KOing a 1st commander? :pepecafe:

According to your Logic Perospero (700B+ Bounty) >Sabo (600B+) powerwise. Thats why People like you are mostly getting ignored due to such stupid takes. I was so kind to waste some of my Time to show you your Logic.

•Put Law instead of Zoro to block Hakkai (Law dies)
•Put Zoro instead of Law alongside Kid vs Big Mom (Zoro and Kid wins faster)

10% Low
10% Midd
40% Bombs
40% Magma

Zoro played bigger role in Kaidos death than Low did in Big Moms

Your emo cuck was Jaw dropped and awe awe struck worshipping roof top Zoro like a God.
If Zoro play such a role, why he irrelevant, an Law a 3 billion berry man known for dethroning a Yonko?

Zoro watching a ship right now, an getting classed with robin. It over, legion put up a humiliating fight. But Law>Zoro. After this fight Law= WB will be known

Bogard

You can't win
Kuzan joined BB during TS and after TS his first bounty as yonkou was around 2.2B

So nope
Kuzan joining Blackbeard wasn't publicly known at that point, only rumors were spreading in the underworld, with Aokiji traveling more solo(or rather with Camel), hence Smoker's and Doffy's speculations surrounding the rumors, and Burgess'-Teach's discussion resolving around whether they should trust Aokiji or not in dressrosa(with Teach saying it's just like with Shiryu).

It's possible the confirmation only came later, with Kuzan actively working for Blackbeard(probably a mission of trust decided by Blackbeard) by going to WCI to steal poneglyph copy, disable the remaining enemies of the crew and capture Pudding. It's probably after that raid that it became clear to the world government that Kuzan is indeed working for Blackbeard, potentially explaining his bounty increase

It's also the only event that could make sense now that, that cover story is tied with the current events of Pudding captured in Blackbeard's ship(with Aokiji and Van in the ship), all ready to get another poneglyph copy from Law

According to your Logic Perospero (700B+ Bounty) >Sabo (600B+) powerwise. Thats why People like you are mostly getting ignored due to such stupid takes. I was so kind to waste some of my Time to show you your Logic.

•Put Law instead of Zoro to block Hakkai (Law dies)
•Put Zoro instead of Law alongside Kid vs Big Mom (Zoro and Kid wins faster)
There's not a 2 bil difference between Pero and Sabo.

Thank you for your service and time. You can go back to crying now :pepecafe:

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰

Poor magma feeders they only got one panel,

Fleet Admiral Akainu sends his condolences to whats left of the greenbull fodder and Aokiji fodder camp
:josad:

Bro Big Mom was fucking fine even after Low did his "full power full stamina attack" and it took Bombs and Kidd is my captain to take her out.

Also that was 30 broken bones roof top Zoros final attack

Roof top Fresh Ashura would knock Kaido out
Current Ashura Kills Kaido

Current Zoro low diffs Law
Roof Top Zoro mid diffs Law
I
Lol this shit must be from swordpiece where Zoro is the main character and wears a strawhat:kailaugh:

They banking on Law's awakening

Ignoring two crucial factors
1)BB will get two awakening

2)BB is the hype moment and not law

Infact, I want law to use awakening and that same attack he used on BM only to find out BB countered it with ease and messed him up. That would be dope :milaugh:
Law can only use awakening when he feels his life is in actual peril, like there is no way out

If Oda was a good writer he could justify Law's and his crew fighting back BB crew by switching his crew's souls with BB's crew's souls
:kriwhat:

Instead he gives us this shit where jobbers who struggled with Onigashima fodder are putting up a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.