What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like you are lying to me, some people only has acoc as a power (shanks, Roger) so it's kind of weird if you can outperform it just like that.:endthis:
What he doesn't see is that this is another haki wank fight, at some point Law is going to say something like this "if only my haki was as strong as Zoro's..." Law can't fight BB with his DF, haki surpasses all. :ihaha:

BM created him from her very own soul. If she is dead he has to die too.
You made that shit up. She gave her lifespan in order to create Zeus

Meaning Zeus is now living another life separate from Big Mom. There was never ever said that once Big Mom dies her other souls die too

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Teach didn’t use haki, he used his fruit to nullify the ope ope
That's more bothersome then

Law struggled and pulled everything he got to negate Docq ability with his haki.

Meanwhile, BB did it just with yami.

Imagine if BB use both haki and yami to negate Law's awakening ....

Law bois would be in shambles:kobeha:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The thing is, he just combined the already-posted information into one post. TAC said something similar before he posted it. So we don't know if it's true or if this guy was fooled by TAC's joke.
Oh TAC again

Ya it's better to get confirmation lol

I don't want law bois to live in fear of their fav getting sneaked rekt by shiryu because law doesn't have strong haki to sense Shiryu presence lmao

Who exactly is Katakuri going to lead? :suresure:

Capone and Jinbe dumped them
Pudding is gone
Cracker is an ice cream
Smothie & Co. are MIA

Who's left?

Slow ass Oven?
That ex fan girl sister who now hates him?

:suresure:

You made that shit up. She gave her lifespan in order to create Zeus

Meaning Zeus is now living another life separate from Big Mom. There was never ever said that once Big Mom dies her other souls die too
Where is Prometheus? Where is Napoleon? Are they dead too? And what about Pandora? How did that homie die? Zeus is special, because of BM's soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.