What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the 4 of them "changing age" is not enough!! tell me which one got old and which one became a kid! my bet is: Luffy and bonney turned into kids, jimbei and chopper became old!
WE SHOULD MAKE A POLL ABOUT THIS

Pretty hype chapter ngl just hope the fight is well drawn, if all bb crew here especially kuzan then i doubt any top tier/admiral could interfere and make bb ran away again. Ok but why is everypne surprise law put up a fight lol?! Low top tier like sabo, zoro, law, yamato, kid cant get low diff treatment from any top tier lmao, they can even push to high diff if the there is some advantage

Kuzan hype time! Good bye idea of kuzan double crossing Blackbeard, hello kuzan being a multi faceted character!
I like this Kuzan, while he might not be completely loyal to BB, it means he has layers as a character and aint the predictable - secret marine/rev agent.

At least so far, him being a rev could be possible still, but I hope not, it makes him more interesting out of all factions after he resigned the marines to join someone lile Blackbeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.