What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

They're only downplaying Shiryu Because he might Zoro's opponent in the future, nothing more. Magellan hasn't been relevant to the story for over a decade. What other reason is there to hype him (and downplay shiryu up)?

Plus no fight between the 2 was ever mentioned. I'm wondering where they got that Shiryu lost a fight to him from. To me it's just Shiryu respecting Magellan and doing it voluntarily
That makes sense, its coming from at least one Sanji fan if not two too. Didn't think of that angle at all but it all makes sense now you mention it. Thats so sad and petty of them then lmfao.

Yeah, thats exactly the impression I got from it too but they just want to downplay Zoros most likely future opponent as you said ofc. It would be hilariously ironic if he ends up being Sanjis opponent then instead lol. Tbh I'd kinda like that since Oda made Sanji resistant to swords and other stuff with his exoskeleton now but I want Zoro to get some actual decent swordsman fights too and Shiryu would be perfect for that too.

I did think Burgess would be interesting for Zoro since his power DF would be a great physical strength matchup for the best lifter in the series (Zobro ofc) but I think Burgess is too goofy for Zoro's opponent too? Oda seems to give him more serious opponents and saves the goofier ones for Sanji lol.
Although Zoros opponent in Film Gold was fucking weird and goofy as hell though and kinda reminds me of Burgess a little too...

Really hoping we get a great fight with Shiryu and Zoro anyway though, I wanna see Zoro go up against Shanks too at least and maybe even BB himself too, maybe scarring Blackbeard like BB did to Shanks but also giving another Yonko a scar too lol.

So if Law used haki to get away from Doc Q power why can't luffy use it to turn back to normal?

Jesus haki system is really bad, it's just a deus ex machina. The fact that you can use it to break free from powers like Doc Q's it's already bad but it's also stupid that seems like some power can be negate and other don't. It's not consistent or maybe Oda will show Luffy break free but not in this chapter.

btw Haki is stupid.

That's the strongest connection people could come up with

Plus if you consider the Kuma thing a real "connection" then it's been confirmed for hundreds of chapters now
I think it’s more interesting with there being 6 Vegapunks now. Shaka the good May have aligned with them while Lillith the evil aligned with whoever pays her. So they may all have different alignments

Boring shit. Gouda still wanking his self-insert Law more than ever. Bland and predictable shit.
Strawhats turning into chibi characters wow is this 2007 again? Will be a comedic arc like Punk Hazard. Garbage.

I think it’s more interesting with there being 6 Vegapunks now. Shaka the good May have aligned with them while Lillith the evil aligned with whoever pays her. So they may all have different alignments
Yeah the 6 Punks make things a lot more interesting

They're all subservient to Vegapunk though, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.