What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom said she was ONLY missing 3 races. We the readers assume it’s Giants, Kaido’s Oni race and Lunarians

If Kuma is yet ANOTHER race, that must mean Big mom already has a kid from that race
I don't think that Oni is the third missing race in Totto Land, Onis are not that rare in one piece universe apparently.
magellan, gecko Moira, oars, oars jr and Avalo Pizarro from Blackbeards crew are also onis.

Is that why Mihawk for 2 years trained man who is aiming to defeat him that is surely sign of someone who avoid the smoke
Anyone that can't pose real challenge is simply nuisance :catsure:
He was packing up his wine collection when the marines came to his island. He was ready to "postpone" again until Croco boy called him and gave him assurances :pepecafe:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
from Redon in PirateKing

"That thing about Big Mom being "dead", take it with a grain of salt.

More than anything because Pudding has not been able to verify if it is true or not. She was kidnapped by Van Auger and Kuzan while Big Mom was/was in Wanokuni, so she wasn't in Whole Cake Island to find out if the news is true or false (in case any of those who went with Big Mom to Wanokuni to confirm his death, which we don't know either).

Her 3rd eye in this chapter is nothing out of the ordinary, nor is it confirmed that she has awakened her powers. We only see her locked in a cell, as she tells some of Teach's subordinates "If Mom were alive, she would shut you all up."

I guess he must have read or been told about the news that came out in the newspapers about Big Mom having fallen in Wanokuni and he will think that she has died."

I don't think that Oni is the third missing race in Totto Land, Onis are not that rare in one piece universe apparently.
magellan, gecko Moira, oars, oars jr and Avalo Pizarro from Blackbeards crew are also onis.
Forget about oars and oars jr, they are ancient giants, not onis, my bad.

but Magellan, Hanyabbal, Caesar Clown, Enel's Enforcers (Hotori and Kotori and the rest of divine soldiers), Caesar Clown are probably onis.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
from Redon in PirateKing

More than anything because Pudding has not been able to verify if it is true or not. She was kidnapped by Van Auger and Kuzan while Big Mom was/was in Wanokuni, so she wasn't in Whole Cake Island to find out if the news is true or false (in case any of those who went with Big Mom to Wanokuni to confirm his death, which we don't know either).

Her 3rd eye in this chapter is nothing out of the ordinary, nor is it confirmed that she has awakened her powers. We only see her locked in a cell, as she tells some of Teach's subordinates "If Mom were alive, she would shut you all up."

I guess he must have read or been told about the news that came out in the newspapers about Big Mom having fallen in Wanokuni and he will think that she has died."
thanks mr banjo

from Redon in PirateKing

More cope just makes the magma W better
:araboss:

from Redon in PirateKing

Well you see it was weird if she unlocked it so suddenly:endthis:

Oda man. This guy had magma bust the ass of three emperors and in Kaido's case his final attack was magma based as well. I'm convinced he wanks while looking at Akainu's pictures. Next he'll have Teach get a magma zoan as his third fruit and send Shanks to the afterworld with that😂

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ @The White Crane @Blackbeard

What's Luffy gonna have to do to overcome Sakazuki? Magma is so strong:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.