What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So you think Kuzan invading WCI to deal with the remaining BM pirates, steal a poneglyph copy, capture Pudding, all things making Blackbeard closer to Laugh Tale had no influence in Blackbeard's bounty raise ?:choppawhat:
I am saying there is nothing suggesting so.

And, ya kuzan and Augur invaded chocola town but that's just one town - not WCI and we don't know they took PG or not.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I am saying there is nothing suggesting so.

And, ya kuzan and Augur invaded chocola town but that's just one town - not WCI and we don't know they took PG or not.
Nah it makes sense.
The only alternative is capturing coby is the reason he got 2 bil more

Kuzan is part of Blackbeard pirates is lke Yamato is part of beast pirates.
Kuzan is ally to Blackbeard but Jesus burgress don’t trust him.

Van augur is one kidnapping pudding because teleport fruit which it is perfect for kidnappers and get away free.

Reborn

Look, I aint too happy about it either, but I am not going to just ignore the facts shown to us. If turning someone into a woman is a disease, then a symptom of the illness is being a woman.... being a woman is bad, etc. I just let it skim off my back now.
Read that chapter again

DocQ can change someone's gender

Man into woman

And, woman into man

That's how his ability work

Look, I aint too happy about it either, but I am not going to just ignore the facts shown to us. If turning someone into a woman is a disease, then a symptom of the illness is being a woman.... being a woman is bad, etc. I just let it skim off my back now.
The symptom is your body flooding you with estrogen… being a woman is not the symptom. The disease is Doc Q affecting your hormones making you release an absurd amount of estrogen for a sudden change.

Reborn

Nah it makes sense.
The only alternative is capturing coby is the reason he got 2 bil more
There is another alternative infact two

1)Him invading RA base

2)BBP going around getting dfs and we know the way the steal df is by killing the previous user.

Kuzan and Augur played some role but 1.6B increase for BB for what those two did doesn't add up

1)Him invading RA base

2)BBP going around getting dfs and we know the way the steal df is by killing the previous user.

Kuzan and Augur played some role but 1.6B increase for BB for what those two did doesn't add up
Kuzan joining do thought:endthis:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

1)Him invading RA base

Nope. They gave his 2.2 bil as he left for amazon lily. His increase is something that happened after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.