What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If it is not truly confirmed that she is dead, I still hope she survives and want to see her fight with someone else.
Please Oda, I don't want her dead.
It's better if she stays dead.

Oda literally clowned her from WCI to wano.

And, if she really came back then don't even expect oda to treat her with hype when he didn't so in past 5-6 years

It is unfortunate as I’m a big Shiryu fan myself. Personally I think anyone who believes Kuzan will fight a SH or Shiryu > Kuzan needs to be put on meds asap.
shiryu > kuzan or kuzan > shiryu , in the end oda decided to make kuzan a crew member now so it's him who is gonna decide his powerscaling , if he wants shiryu > kuzan you ain't changing it even if you screamed million words or called ppl to be put on meds asap

It is unfortunate as I’m a big Shiryu fan myself. Personally I think anyone who believes Kuzan will fight a SH or Shiryu > Kuzan needs to be put on meds asap.
I dont thinki fighting him matters
He s in bb crew and oda in the spread said those are the n2 aka second strongest and shyriu was there instead of kuzan

Doesn’t change much, his base stats were always strong as they qualifies him for a commander position in the WBPa. He also scarred Shanks in base, who as a yonko was still afraid of his power. He had a month to get used to the Gura and already fought Sengoku with it. Add to that his crew then it’s a no brainer.
They weren’t yonko simply because they haven’t amassed the territory required.

Status
Not open for further replies.