What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know he took WB fruit only after WB was dead

BB also said abasalom is dead when Shiryu was shown with clear fruit

So, so far evidence suggest that BB needs to kill user to steal his df
Alright hear me out
I think Blackbeard steals Devil Fruits by using the Yami Yami no mi to suck out the user's soul and place it into his own body. However because the Nika was stated to have a mind of its own, it's possible that it has its own soul, so when Blackbeard steals it, he'll end up leaving Luffy's soul intact

I know it's a bit of a stretch, but I can see something like this happening

Alright hear me out
I think Blackbeard steals Devil Fruits by using the Yami Yami no mi to suck out the user's soul and place it into his own body. However because the Nika was stated to have a mind of its own, it's possible that it has its own soul, so when Blackbeard steals it, he'll end up leaving Luffy's soul intact

The control of the soul is more or less under the soru soru, I don't see why the yami could pull that off:endthis:

I actually don't think Shanks is all that fleshed out as character either honestly, I just thought it was hilarious when he used CoC on shitbull because I hate the admirals lmao. Mihawk is probably more interesting than Shanks but tbh I need more page time for the both of them, its getting tiring being dripfed Mihawk or Shanks content, need to see them both actually start doing shit.

I will say though that Mihawk visually looks cool though, I like his design and I actually use his theme on this site lol
Yeah definitely both need unpacking but its like with Shanks Oda just recycled his "Oo New Era is coming guys" theme from pre time skip and making people retrieve with his crew.

Mihawk on the other hand got added different layers to his already intriguing character

Now we know he used to hunt marines..why?

Now we know sole reason for Mihawk not being an emperor is because he simply doesn't want the title...Its not even that he doesn't have crew..at his strength level..anyone in the world will follow him

1058 made Mihawk a better character
1057 made Shanks a worse character

Imo

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Dude, your pfp is crocodile if you haven't noticed.

I didn't say Akainu was a good natured character, I said he gets shit done.
Croco is a pirate though. Akainu is a marine. One is expected to be bad/villainous while the other ideally should not be, but Akainu is one of the biggest pieces of shit in the series.

It's not like I said he gets one-shotted or anything. I simply said he gets wrecked if he's caught implying he gets beaten badly, not that he gets one-shotted. Even if I wasn't being very precise about it, the arguments you're using are using to counter me are genuinely ridiculous. :catsweat:
Overheat was portrayed as a OHKO, Meteors were decimating Green Bit. It’s not ridiculous you’re just being obtuse

Dude, your pfp is crocodile if you haven't noticed.

I didn't say Akainu was a good natured character, I said he gets shit done.
I’m not saying “why Akainus a bad person” I don’t care about his morality; I was saying what Kuzans goal might be “trying to figure out what the WGs goal is.” And likely a personal issue with Sakazuki trying to figure out why they put stock in him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Alright hear me out

Ya it's a stretch for me. Lol

I won't discard your theory but I need some more convincing

Let's see how oda will explain BB having abnormal body and him looking for yami for ages

First part is factually incorrect. boa df works because of impure feelings.

Bb over relying on fruits will be his undoing but against Luffy. Law isn't that man.

Also, BB has strong haki because he is PK level antagonist (assuming he won't doesn't make sense) and he was the first one who commented on Luffy haki is growing in ID when we didn't even know what haki truly is.

How BB was able to gauge Luffy haki is growing without he himself having good haki in the first place?

Law is just weak hype tool and his fight will lead to another big plot. Him pushing BB to extreme goes against common shonen logic and him escapism just makes the purpose of the fight mute.
Momonga obviously doesn't have Boa level haki. So he had to use pain to clear his impure thoughts. That doesn't disprove anything.

And gauging someone using haki is not said to be an exceptional skill. That's a basic application of Coa.

I agree he will taste defeat against luffy. But he won't be mid digging Law either.

Law is not a hype tool at all. Law has his own goals that tie him to the goal of luffy and the manga. He is not getting killed before he finds that.

Law will at the very least push BB to high diff. BB will have to put real effort in if he wants to beat Law. The fights just started. And nothings happened so far. Law used a basic move, BB countered it. That's all. We will see how the fight goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.