Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with Robin 1v1 one of the female flying six members and I really want her to get a 1v1 fight, however I don't know how to feel about Nami 1v1 the other female flying six member. The flying six are the strongest headliners and are right below the All Stars, look at what Page One did to Sanji.

Then you have the veterans of the BMP such as Perospero who easily defeated Brook and Chopper, and Daifuku who easily pushed back Sanji.

I have a hard time seeing Nami 1v1 a flying six member, if she has help then that's fine but if she doesn't and she actually manages to defeat one of the female members in a 1v1 then I'm not too sure how I would feel.
LOL
You should be worried about Robin more than Nami

Despite how we categorize Robin among Mid Trio and Nami in the Weak Trio... Oda has always given Nami STRONGER opponents than Robin... So, I have more confidence in Nami getting a proper opponent than Robin despite the fact we put Robin as Mid Trio and Nami as Weak Trio....
Oda just favors Nami over Robin almost 24/7 with their screentime... I don't know if that's because his wife played Nami... but he really does!

Status
Not open for further replies.