What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It was never confirmed.

Them working together? Yeah.

But Doflamingo worked with Kaido yet that didn't mean he was part of his crew.
Was doflamingo obeying his rather and working directly with kaidos crew or was he just selling weapons?
This is nothing but cope the comparison doesnt even make sense.

It's literally the plot of the arc.
?
I know? What's your point?

We were talking about things being confirmed in SBSs and vivrecards. You said Bonney was confirmed to be Kuma's daughter in the Vivre card. I said she wasn't, only that they were family.

The real confirmation was left for the manga. Just like for Kuzan being part of BB's crew in this chapter.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
?
I know? What's your point?

We were talking about things being confirmed in SBSs and vivrecards. You said Bonney was confirmed to be Kuma's daughter in the Vivre card. I said she wasn't, only that they were family.

The real confirmation was left for the manga. Just like for Kuzan being part of BB's crew in this chapter.
Idgaf what you said.
It said father

This is what frustrates me about Oda, OP and the community. Due to Odas choices and writing style and such, we're still unable to truly scale certain characters and why the likes of Vista was able to clash with Mihawk, when Mihawk should have been able to swat him away like a fly theoretically but also Mihawk was equal rivals with Shanks, who is a Yonko and greatly feared for his strength too ofc. We're left constantly guessing for years if not even a decade or two at least on where certain characters rank/place and how they compare/fare to certain others too.
Just my two cents on mihawk I think most at the very least think mihawk should have been like kaido, someone who doesn't hold back or as you put it able to swat vista away like a fly the fact that he didn't causes a lot of downplay, but oda told us from mihawks introduction in chapter 51 https://ibb.co/DD8wd71 he is not someone that hunts a rabbit with a cannon he does not go all out,even if (zoro) has a reputation he is still just a bunny to him made evident by the tiny blade at first. To me at least this carries right over to mihawk vs vista https://ibb.co/XFB8pK7 this time mihawk knows exactly who vista is and yet mihawk still does not go all out although this time mihawk puts respect on vistas name ,but still mihawk focus is still on luffy imo oda hypes vista and his swordsmaship being able to fight against mihawk and yet mihawk is still not going all out,but if the battle continues sure he would win.

Was doflamingo obeying his rather and working directly with kaidos crew or was he just selling weapons?
This is nothing but cope the comparison doesnt even make sense.
I wanted to talk normally with you here. I don't care for either of the characters involved.

Why jump for buzz words like cope and such bs? Not every message needs to be tribalistic

Status
Not open for further replies.