What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
When ivankov said shiryu is magellans equal and is even more dangerous and that if he was active when luffy invaded he would never have gotten far
Yeah I remember that well
Being more dangerous because Mags had to take a shit half a day not because stronger

You also have this :

And Shiryu spent years in jail because he didn’t want to fight the guy.

Mags >= Shiryu without a doubt

Fair enough, just saying that even though bounty doesn't necessarily equals power level, a guy with a 3 billion bounty should still be extremely strong, a 3 bil pirate should be someone that can take out FMs with ease, and yet does anyone think Kid can beat King in a 1v1?
Well in reality Bounty is danger the person brings

With Buggy the idea is it you declare war on him..Mihawk will at least in some capacity back him and that already raises his threat level to the point where you yonko level crew to deal with him.

Low on the other hand is given same threat level as Luffy with his crew having a fucking bear, an auction house slave and two beta males only so WG can shit on luffy.

Like I am not sure how someone who played a factor in defeat of an emperor less than Bombs and Magma did deserves 3 billion bounty.

Idk how he's that threatening lmao

Am I meant to believe

Low pulling up with his mascot bear and 3 jebronis is meant to represent same threat as Sun God, King of Hell, Knight of Sea, Sanji..I guess?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, the entire point of my argument was to illustrate out how silly your claims were, and how much you downplaying Law because of your delusional Zoro wank fanfic. Of course, when I start downplaying Zoro, you become overly defensive.

Law bodies Top Tier wannabe.
You didn't do shit.

Law only using sneak attacks is a manga fact
Acoc being durability negation which is bullshit is your nonsense opinion

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So is there canon material of any kind to support this?

Last time I remembered, the mere commander has no speed feats of any kind, an best sneak on Moria.

What headcanon? Shiryu has invisible fruit in case you missed it lmao. He doesn't need any speed feats to approach any character in the series bar Fujitora or bay be Mihawk. Tip-tier speed feats, my ass. BB and Big Mom are slow as fuck lmao.

So unless ur dumb enough to think turning invisible a counter to the Aoe of the gura, or can magically prevent Law scan from finding him. Then what’s ur argument “he can because I like him” lmao
What can AOE even do when you don't even know where to hit? Use those last couple of brain cells you have competently. What does Law's scan do? He only ever scanned visible objects hiding inside another visible object. We have no clue how that helps against literally invisible stuff. That's a completely groundless argument.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Haven’t really been keeping up with the discussion but here are my thoughts on the spoilers:

1. Big Mom’s implied death-as much fun as it is to laugh at magma fuel, I seriously doubt she is dead lol. Pudding could be either lying or just ignorant to the fact that she’s alive, I have serious doubts that Oda killed Big Mom. Kaido is a tossup, Big Mom I doubt it.

2. Aokiji being a part of Teach’s crew-I’ve said for a long time now that this was likely the case, Wang Zhi’s introduction sort of made it unclear if Kuzan was actually the 10th captain, but these spoilers seem to imply that this is the case.

Kuzan still body bags Rayleigh’s bitch though (Blackbeard)

@SakazOuki @The White Crane @God Buggy @MarineHQ @Wuuuke @AkainuTheGrimReaper

Haven’t really been keeping up with the discussion but here are my thoughts on the spoilers:

1. Big Mom’s implied death-as much fun as it is to laugh at magma fuel, I seriously doubt she is dead lol. Pudding could be either lying or just ignorant to the fact that she’s alive, I have serious doubts that Oda killed Big Mom. Kaido is a tossup, Big Mom I doubt it.

2. Aokiji being a part of Teach’s crew-I’ve said for a long time now that this was likely the case, Wang Zhi’s introduction sort of made it unclear if Kuzan was actually the 10th captain, but these spoilers seem to imply that this is the case.

Kuzan still body bags Rayleigh’s bitch though (Blackbeard)

@SakazOuki @The White Crane @God Buggy @MarineHQ @Wuuuke @AkainuTheGrimReaper
What do you say to the argument that Shiryu>Kuzan because of that color spread lol

So is there canon material of any kind to support this?

Last time I remembered, the mere commander has no speed feats of any kind, an best sneak on Moria.

So unless ur dumb enough to think turning invisible a counter to the Aoe of the gura, or can magically prevent Law scan from finding him. Then what’s ur argument “he can because I like him” lmao
Lows AoE isn't all that..it is a very thin target

Gura covers entire Island
Law makes a tiny line in the island
You just have to dodge that line

Plus Lows CoO is piss poor anyways
Shiryu low diffs.

Low is an irrelevant Jebroni who Oda and 1 million fans view below Marco level

Status
Not open for further replies.