What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggy has the most overblown and undeserved bounty atm, but Law and Kid also have a disgustingly overblown and undeserved bounty, the only good fight feat they have is defeating Big Mom in a 2v1 after she spared their life and even after that they would've lost if the bombs were not included. Law has much to prove when it comes to 1v1 fights, the only really impressive thing about him is his devil fruit and is that alone really worthy of a 3 billion bounty?
I honestly think Buggy at least in theory deserves it because anyone who is perceived to have Mihawk working under him automatically gets at least that since Mihawks bounty is 3.6 billion

Doesn't make sense to give 500 million berry to someone who is perceived to be his captain

But Law and Middo literally got a propaganda bounty

It's funny how we all thought it was BB pirates/Aokiji entering WCI when the cover series first started. Then we all thought it wasn't once Germa showed up, and it turns out we were right all along lmao
Germa hype
Katakuri jobbing
Caesar hype
BB pirates hype

Best cover story (except maybe The Baroque works one)

Don't get me wrong Garp would still fold said army but the magma AoE is fast and effortless.

When Shiryu confronted the BBPs he said "so 5 people", Magellan just proceeded to neg diff.
Magellan along with Akainu are easily the top 2 characters in crowd control, he stated that his poison can literally destroy Impel Down if he goes all out lol. The problem with Magellan is one hit and there's no going back, that poison AoE is broken and unless you have top tier haki you're fucked basically.
You are only talking df for crowd control, right? ‘Cause Shank’s haki would like a word with you.

Also, Law, BB, Aokiji, Fujitora, Caribou, etc. all have df that are excellent for crowd control.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
My remaining bounty predictions for major characters

Dragon : 6 Billion
Rocks D Xebex : 5.8 Billion
Silvers Rayleigh : 4.7 Billion
Aokiji Kuzan : 2.5 Billion
Kazuki Oden : 2.2 Billion

What do you guys think?
Nice Id make Aokiji bounty a bit higher like 3 billion or 3.1 billion

What bounty do you think Sabo has now he is called the "flame emperor"

I honestly think Buggy at least in theory deserves it because anyone who is perceived to have Mihawk working under him automatically gets at least that since Mihawks bounty is 3.6 billion

Doesn't make sense to give 500 million berry to someone who is perceived to be his captain

But Law and Middo literally got a propaganda bounty
Fair enough, just saying that even though bounty doesn't necessarily equals power level, a guy with a 3 billion bounty should still be extremely strong, a 3 bil pirate should be someone that can take out FMs with ease, and yet does anyone think Kid can beat King in a 1v1?

Status
Not open for further replies.