What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laws bounty is only a facade so WG can hold Luffy back

They gave him uearned bounty where they didn't count bombs holes Middo and Magma
Buggy has the most overblown and undeserved bounty atm, but Law and Kid also have a disgustingly overblown and undeserved bounty, the only good fight feat they have is defeating Big Mom in a 2v1 after she spared their life and even after that they would've lost if the bombs were not included. Law has much to prove when it comes to 1v1 fights, the only really impressive thing about him is his devil fruit and is that alone really worthy of a 3 billion bounty?

Don't get me wrong Garp would still fold said army but the magma AoE is fast and effortless.

When Shiryu confronted the BBPs he said "so 5 people", Magellan just proceeded to neg diff.
Magellan along with Akainu are easily the top 2 characters in crowd control, he stated that his poison can literally destroy Impel Down if he goes all out lol. The problem with Magellan is one hit and there's no going back, that poison AoE is broken and unless you have top tier haki you're fucked basically.
Yes but Shiryu was said to be more lethal and dangerous than Magallen

Again crowd control is probably most important job of head Jailer anyways

I think swordsmanship at its peak is more lethal than any DF to begin with.

Your man watched pissing himself when zoro with a broken body pre power up overpowered and blitz hybrid kaido
Don't even talk on laws fodder ass.
An despite that it was Law Trump card that oda was saving narratively, an that was link with G5 Ultimate.

Zoro cutting Ling wasn’t even news to Kaido lol. that already lets u know plenty lmao. Zoro leaving everything up to Law if he failed also another give away.

30sec vs no Haki Kaido <<<<<<< extended match with “trying” BB
You not hyping Law to me then hyping him for not being dead in seconds lmfaooooo
Leave it to a Ztard to pretend holding ur own 1-1 with a Yonko not hype worthy.

clown went from Law can’t hold his own “at all”, too oh it’s only been a few seconds lmao. That few seconds somehow a big enough moment for fleet admiral Akainu to hear about it. Who heard Zoro scratched Kaido??

The seething has begun, now it's Zoro fans that are pretending that something stated by Oda isn't real and that Ray, Oden, Ben Beckman aren't on a whole different level of portrayal, we all knew that the moment they couldn't use the "Aokiji is BB's partner and equal" narrative that they would start attacking Zoro fans for pointing out the obvious. :suresure:
Zoro beat a RHM in less than 10 minutes when Luffy needed 12 hours and help to beat a regular YC1, after a YC1 you only fight top tiers. :myman:
Oda contradicts himself. For example, “in a one-on-one fight always bet on Kaido”. What happened to that?

My remaining bounty predictions for major characters

Dragon : 6 Billion
Rocks D Xebex : 5.8 Billion
Silvers Rayleigh : 4.7 Billion
Aokiji Kuzan : 2.5 Billion
Kazuki Oden : 2.2 Billion

What do you guys think?
Dragon: possible, could be even higher
Rayleigh: slightly higher but his portrayal can justify that. My conservative estimate considering Zoro's 60M to Luffy's 100M and 320M to 500M may would translate to ~3.5B for Rayleigh. The thing though is that he has been Laugh Tale so that should play a role in bumping it from 3.5B to anywhere below Roger's.
Aokiji: probably higher, he is a FA candidate, knows everything inside out, might actually not have one. Don't expect Mihawk and Buggy scenario with BB and Aokiji. He should be above 3B though, can't see an Admiral have a bounty below the likes Law and Kidd.
Oden: possible, it is a wild guess. He was pretty strong, making news, should be higher if we take Laugh Tale and Kozuki thing into account, but that does not seem to be widely know amongst the WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.