What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda will show law trying his best with landing attacks on BB but Little to no effect on BB..

Then BB will wreck him.

Law Bois celebrating that law landed amputate (already got countered) but little do they know their boi is history when BB will land one gura strike :steef:
Landing an attack > negating one anyday. Especially something as Low end as amputee. That’s literally Law fodder repellent attack
:myman:

I like Shiryu’s fruit a lot, he’s my personal favorite YC at the moment (thanks Oda for ruining Katakuri) but that fruit is just too weak to compete with Kuzan’s. And even Burgess looking like the world’s strongest man right now lol, Shiryu’s fruit is good not great.
Well here is a thing and I told @SakazOuki this as well

Shiryu without his fruit is already very OP
Just with his Swordsmanship, AdvCoA and AdvCoC or what ever he has he can match this

Magallen was strong enough to make this group run away in fear

It includes Revolutionary Commander and Two Pirates who would in future get 1.9 and 1.1 Billion bounties without any power ups. 2 Warlords.

We can talk about AoE of Magallen's fruit, Crowd Control etc but portrayal matters more. It is similar to WBP Remnants running away from Akainu.

And then comes effectiveness of Magallen's fruit in crowd control but as I told him, Crowd control is probably most important requirement of the job. He was a head warden in a facility where there are dozens if not 100s of commander level criminals, riots can break out at anytime, Shiryu has to handle all of that with his swordsmanship.

That's why I am saying Shiryu started out alredy too overpowered, easily low top tier, above any commander, Law, Midd and probably on par with current Zoro.

He got a hax devil fruit on top of that which probably negates CoO And he probably awakened that as well.

That should be enough to put him above Aokiji, or at least its not far fetched.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah miss me with that shit, stand by what you said

“BB didn’t get cut up”
I could be wrong if he did get cut up but no big deal if BB already countered it.

If law can't even do this much then he should just resign from being a pirate

Oda will show law trying his best with landing attacks on BB but Little to no effect on BB..

Then BB will wreck him.

Law Bois celebrating that law landed amputate (already got countered) but little do they know their boi is history when BB will land one gura strike :steef:
It will happen literally, everyone has beaten BB and then bit the dust(Luffy/Ace):goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.