What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

People really saying Shiryu stronger than Aokiji
:gokulaugh:
Aokiji>>Shiryu>>Other crewmates
Then that makes it Zoro vs Aokiji. Zoro either way comes out on the top lmao.
:kobeha::kobeha:
Doesn't matter who he fights Shiryu or Kuzan (Zoro always fight the second strongest)

If it's shiryu than boy shiryu raised the level yc1 to above admiral and if kuzan , zoro going above Admiral confirmed that too not eos.

Are people genuinely think that Shiryu > Kuzan, the same Kuzan who fought 10 days with Sakazuki ???

Sakazuki is easily top5 in the verse and you tell me Shiryu is on par with him ?
Yeah bro most of these guys are yankers pushing their fallen agenda
The cover thing is hilarious, Aokiji wasn't even a confirmed pirate then and it just goes to show he has his own agenda, smth we've known since DR. What arguments will these clowns have when Zoro fights an admiral after Shiryu lmao

C

Cruxroux

Why would he fear some one who is his equal???

I'll settle this for you. Do you think Shiryu could have negged the BBp like Magellan did in impeldown?
Easily.
Rather he choose to go with him.
Because he was either way gonna go to his cell after the drama was over.
bro choose freedom.

Then that makes it Zoro vs Aokiji. Zoro either way comes out on the top lmao.
:kobeha::kobeha:
Doesn't matter who he fights Shiryu or Kuzan (Zoro always fight the second strongest)

If it's shiryu than boy shiryu raised the level yc1 to above admiral and if kuzan , zoro going above Admiral confirmed that too not eos.
Or kuzan just don't fight the sh I don't know:endthis:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Again, Page One and Queen are CoO users knew Sanji/Stealth Black was there and couldn’t sense invisibility.

Whether a typical CoO user can sense invisibility is never shown. The opposites been shown multiple times.
I think it’s pretty clear that Shiryu will indeed be impervious to most CoO users, Fujitora is debatable but if Film Red power levels are accurate, you have characters like Shanks who can just cancel someone’s CoO lmfao, characters being impervious to certain forms of Haki may very well happen and Shiryu may be one of them.

If King is basically impervious to most CoA, not sure why people take issue with Shiryu being impervious to most CoO. Lol

Yeah bro most of these guys are yankers pushing their fallen agenda
The cover thing is hilarious, Aokiji wasn't even a confirmed pirate then and it just goes to show he has his own agenda, smth we've known since DR. What arguments will these clowns have when Zoro fights an admiral after Shiryu lmao
I think Shiryu could be on par with Yonko and Admirals and nearly equal to Blackbeard himself

I think it’s pretty clear that Shiryu will indeed be impervious to most CoO users, Fujitora is debatable but if Film Red power levels are accurate, you have characters like Shanks who can just cancel someone’s CoO lmfao, characters being impervious to certain forms of Haki may very well happen and Shiryu may be one of them.

If King is basically impervious to most CoA, not sure why people take issue with Shiryu being impervious to most CoO. Lol
Nah, fujitora is the exact reason why we can safely say shanks don't negate coo's of top tier:endthis:

Well good and bad character is subjective depending on one's taste..but Zoro was one of the best characters pre time skip.

Post time skip every single One Piece character sucks but Zoro sucks the least.

An Average fan thinks Zoro > Law because Zoro is stronger than Law lmao, average fan doesn't think Zoro > Big Mom despite Zoro being infinitely cooler.
Nah. Average fans will prefer the obviously weeker zoro over Law cause zoro is a main character and gets panel time much more than Law. Thus getting more chance to show how cool zoro is. That's all there is to it. Even average fans don't think zoro> big mom cause they still have some intelligence lol.

C

Cruxroux

Or kuzan just don't fight the sh I don't know:endthis:
Yea possible. I did gave that possiblity above too.
I don't see him fighting any ally. he will probably friendly fire in the final war.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Still doesn't change the fact zoro final opponent is Mihawk. Yonkou or yonkou+ confirmed either way.

Yea possible. I did gave that possiblity above too.
I don't see him fighting any ally. he will probably friendly fire in the final war.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Still doesn't change the fact zoro final opponent is Mihawk. Yonkou or yonkou+ confirmed either way.
Yea I know, I have Mihawk in my current all time top 3 with akainu and dragon:endthis:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Its okay if he is not, we have Mihawk! Seriously though, I expect Shiryu to be overpowered.
He might be still, but not more than Kuzan.

I explained it in other reply. Admirals are the strongest fighting force of Marines/WG.

Impel Down Shiryu/Magellan belong to Marines/WG too.

He would be mentioned or hyped alongside them imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.