What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kobeha::kobeha:
Adcoc automatically makes zoro closer to luffy than sanji.

Lmao Go make a poll and tell me if someone accepts the fact sanji can take on kuzan.
:kobeha::kobeha:
I stated the fact. when people were saying Shiryu > kuzan. If kuzan was number 3 sanji ain't beating him. Did I say jimbei there? Understand what sarcasm means you idiot. It was you who triggered me to say that whenthe arguement was pretty polite to begin with you downplayed zoro first. expect it back in return. I accepted sanji can be admiral lel but definately not now. eos can be a "Possiblity".

Bounties would say otherwise to that.
:cheers:
The only ones who actually care about advcoc is only you zorofans, because the story and the author shows that advcoc doesnt make u a god like you like to think :usoprice:

Thanks for confirming zoro still hasn't surpassed queen :cheers::doffytroll:

I mean how insecure can you be do deny the truth all the time and make excuses while the author shits on you everytime yet you still keep living in ur denial zoro is somehow as important as luffy :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

C

Cruxroux

I said they were shown in that fight as equals. That fight was barely starting. And it ended just as fast too.
Also, that still doesn't contradict what i said. Even if they were equal, Luffy was not weaker than zoro.
Yea but they did not say Zoro was weaker than Luffy either.
Zoro would never follow a weaker captain is something you made up on your own.

C

Cruxroux

The only ones who actually care about advcoc is only you zorofans, because the story and the author shows that advcoc doesnt make u a god like you like to think :usoprice:

I mean how insecure can you be do deny the truth all the time and make excuses while the author shits on you everytime yet you still keep living in ur denial zoro is somehow as important as luffy :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Roger was on the top of the sea with just adcoc.
:milaugh::milaugh:
:kaidowhat:
Zoro low diffs queen.

I said they were shown in that fight as equals. That fight was barely starting. And it ended just as fast too.
Also, that still doesn't contradict what i said. Even if they were equal, Luffy was not weaker than zoro.
I'd say Luffy was definitely weaker because
a)Luffy was confirmed blood lusted ready to kill Zoro and Zoro was just restraining him
b)Zoro matched Luffy's strongest attack with Oni Giri<<<Sanzen Sekkai his ultimate technique

Zoro would overall high diff
Post automatically merged:

Define “good deal”
Below 3 Billion

Luffy without gears has no chance against Zoro pre TS.
Oda had to miraculously make Luffy resist gears in WP.
Zoro never claimed he wouldn't follow a weaker captain, they take IG's bullshit out of context.
Do you have any proof that zoro was stronger? The portrayal is clear. Luffy fought much stronger opponents than zoro's. Gears just widened their already existing gap much much more.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
All I was saying is that the banner with the "2nd strongest" was drawn before Kuzan was confirmed a part of BB's crew.

And judging by the recent portrayal of Admirals , I would put my money on Kuzan in a 1 vs 1 with Shiryu.
and this whole time who everyone was saying was the 10th guy that was revealed along time ago? Exactly who we just saw:nicagesmile:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
There is literally no proof for that lol. Just cause Magellan did it with his op fruit doesnt mean shiryu can do it. And like i said, Shiry ain't the type to follow weaker people than him. He would just take over if BB was weaker and he could neg them all lol.
shiryu is his equal and they sent him alone to do it because they knew he could do it too.
Again stop arguing against the manga,you might as well say zoro's hair is not green you would be going against the manga just as much as now

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now imagine this
Aokiji knows secrets of World Government
He's a former Admiral
Went rogue with Enemy who destroyed Impel down
Been with an emperor for 2 Years

Has bounty less than 3 Billion

But Mihawk just for his strength, above Shanks and WSS is 3.6 Billion

What does that say about Mihawk vs Aokiji?

@Seth @SakazOuki @EmperorKinyagi
It doesn't say anything bad about Aokiji.

Mihawk's bounty tells a lot about Shanks bouty. Dude has the strongest crew/respect from Gorosei and he has barely 500m more than solo Mihawk.

Makes you think.

Yea but they did not say Zoro was weaker than Luffy either.
Zoro would never follow a weaker captain is something you made up on your own.
Zoro says his captain should have coc in fishman island. zoro didn't have it then. So why does he care if luffy had it or not unless having coc meant more potential. That proves that zoro holds his captain luffy in a higher regard than himself.

Do you have any proof that zoro was stronger? The portrayal is clear. Luffy fought much stronger opponents than zoro's. Gears just widened their already existing gap much much more.
Feats>interpretation.
The proof is that Luffy can't stop swords with his hands, Oda had to nerf Zoro in WP to not make him oneshot.
15 arcs without gear, Luffy was never stronger than Zoro.
Zoro only had extreme diff vs Mr1 that could kill Luffy.
Facing someone stronger with multiple round doesn't make you stronger.

C

Cruxroux

Fine let's go back to alabasta tell me how luffy beats mr1 without haki?
and when you read it carefully how luffy won against crocodile you will see the asspull of water as an alternate to water. without water crocodile lol diffed him twice.
zoro using would have lost too but without water he would have given a better fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.